Places for those under 21?

Buffy2k8

I have a friend visiting me in a few weeks who is 20. What places can we visit (bars, clubs, music venues, etc) where he'd be allowed in with just an x on his hand (DC style lol)? Preferably in St Mary's county or within an hour's drive.

I was thinking possibly karaoke night at The Lexington, but I'm not sure if they are lenient and will allow those under 21 to stay and sing in the bar area.

Any suggestions?

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
does st charles place allow 18? I went there once a few years ago and thought I saw them "x"ing peoples hands.

Danzig

From what I saw Wed. night you can go to the old Monks and the Green Door if you are under 21, and they serve you...:buddies:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I have a friend visiting me in a few weeks who is 20. What places can we visit (bars, clubs, music venues, etc) where he'd be allowed in with just an x on his hand (DC style lol)? Preferably in St Mary's county or within an hour's drive.

I was thinking possibly karaoke night at The Lexington, but I'm not sure if they are lenient and will allow those under 21 to stay and sing in the bar area.

Any suggestions?

bump.

good question i usually feel bad for the under 21 crowd. not much for them to do, legally anyway.

countygirl301

I go to the old Monks Inn sometimes on Wednesday night... you need a college I.D. to get in. Pretty good music... decent dancing. sometimes a sketchy crowd but overall I usually have a good time. There really isnt much for those between 18-21. I heard Applebees Karaoke on Saturday nights is entertaining.. haven't been yet .

Beta84

They're out to get us
I go to the old Monks Inn sometimes on Wednesday night... you need a college I.D. to get in. Pretty good music... decent dancing. sometimes a sketchy crowd but overall I usually have a good time. There really isnt much for those between 18-21. I heard Applebees Karaoke on Saturday nights is entertaining.. haven't been yet .

It's decent

Unless you have to be 21 to get in :lol:

You're just trying to make him cry, like you did when you squished your ex's tots! :lmao:
:lol: that liberty tyrant is so mean!