Help - Animal Stuck!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
There is a possum stuck in my crawlspace access. I think he's been there for a few days. My little dog has been barking non-stop and he usually doesn't. Now I know why.

Is there anyone in the Lexington Park area that I can call? I don't know how long this little guy has been there, but he's probably hungry. I just gave him some dog food.

Help!!!!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
You fed that nasty creature? :lmao: Be careful of the teeth. They are razor sharp. Do you have a long pole to poke it with?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I killed the mouse that was looking at me today, all doped up from his poison. Now go kill that nasty creature! :smack: You want me to bring some poison over?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I killed the mouse that was looking at me today, all doped up from his poison. Now go kill that nasty creature! :smack: You want me to bring some poison over?

I am NOT killing him. He didn't hiss at all when I fed him. He's a nice boy. I have a call in to Animal Control.

I'm just looking for someone else that might be licensed to treat him. I don't want him to get hurt or get frostbite on his ears and nose. :bawl:

I've got some sneaky mice here too. I put out traps baited with peanut butter, and 4 out of 4 traps, set up twice each, they managed to eat the bait and not trip the trap. :Grrrr: I didn't want to use poison 'cause they'd probably die where I couldn't find them and stink. :geek: Got some big ol' sticky traps, we'll see how well they work tonight.

Had to throw out a perfectly good PB&J sammich the other night because I couldn't tell the difference between the rye seed and their little poops.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I am NOT killing him. He didn't hiss at all when I fed him. He's a nice boy. I have a call in to Animal Control.

I'm just looking for someone else that might be licensed to treat him. I don't want him to get hurt or get frostbite on his ears and nose. :bawl:

Good luck. I don't think you can get anyone out until Monday. you possum lovin' chick

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I've got some sneaky mice here too. I put out traps baited with peanut butter, and 4 out of 4 traps, set up twice each, they managed to eat the bait and not trip the trap. :Grrrr: I didn't want to use poison 'cause they'd probably die where I couldn't find them and stink. :geek: Got some big ol' sticky traps, we'll see how well they work tonight.

Had to throw out a perfectly good PB&J sammich the other night because I couldn't tell the difference between the rye seed and their little poops.

ewwwwwww. I think I have a mouse family. This is the first one I have seen but they ate a tray of poison over the course of a week.
I'm sending them to Chasey's house where they will be loved :lol: