Hermanville car wash PSA

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
If you are in need of a vehicle wash and happen to swing by Hermanville Car Wash, DO NOT leave anything important in your vehicle. Not even a paper clip!!

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Hubby had something stashed in the side compartment of his vehicle and they rumbled through it and took it. F'ers!

And I'm sure there is not much you can do about it considering they have a "Warning, not responsible" sign posted.
Hm interesting. I will take note next time I use it.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hubby had something stashed in the side compartment of his vehicle and they rumbled through it and took it. F'ers!

And I'm sure there is not much you can do about it considering they have a "Warning, not responsible" sign posted.
Oh no!! They took the Macy's gift certificate made out in your name that Day said he had bought you! :frown:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
If you were robbed, call the police and report it.

If they go thru the interior with a high powered vacum cleaner, loose items get sucked up

nomoney

those warning not responsible signs are not legit - its just something they put up to detour honest people from taking action against them. They get away with a heck of alot that way. I know I had recently just read about those signs somewhere, I'll dig it up for you. They are responsible, they have no legal rights protecting them just because they put up a sign they bought at office max.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
those warning not responsible signs are not legit - its just something they put up to detour honest people from taking action against them. They get away with a heck of alot that way. I know I had recently just read about those signs somewhere, I'll dig it up for you. They are responsible, they have no legal rights protecting them just because they put up a sign they bought at office max.

:yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Really? Hhhhhm, that's good to know! Thanks!!

nomoney

Really? Hhhhhm, that's good to know! Thanks!!

I did some digging, I think it was one of those call in legal/financial shows on cnn they do that I heard it on. Can't find exactly what I'm looking for. I know I'm right though so just tell them you heard it from me and I'm always right. :lol:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
I recently had work done on my car. I cleaned it out everywhere and took everything else out before I left it (registration, insurance everything except the manual). I know alot of people will leave papers and stuff in their cars, unbeliveable what's on that stuff. trust no one.