THE Official

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Non Driving dummies thread:

Ok, it's snowing pretty good, visibility is down to about 100-125 yards here and people HAVE to get out and have fire crews pulling their dumbazzes out of ditches and off trees.:doh:

Also take note of how many people call for an ambulance complaining of stomach pain or undisclosed abdominal pain.:rolleyes:

:lol: Yep always seems to be lots of abdominal pain when it snows.

Yeah, I found it interesting that they said - tell her she is going this time, we aren't coming back again for her! Why do people call for an ambulance, and then refuse to go? Must not be too sick ~

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Non Driving dummies thread:

Ok, it's snowing pretty good, visibility is down to about 100-125 yards here and people HAVE to get out and have fire crews pulling their dumbazzes out of ditches and off trees.:doh:

Also take note of how many people call for an ambulance complaining of stomach pain or undisclosed abdominal pain.:rolleyes:

Trees?:shrug:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Yeah, I found it interesting that they said - tell her she is going this time, we aren't coming back again for her! Why do people call for an ambulance, and then refuse to go? Must not be too sick ~

I heard that, too. Those volunteers have got to hate stuff like this! While they are tending to this person that is taking advantage of the system, there could be someone else out there that really needs them. I am sure there are plenty of accidents that require their attention.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Heard on the scanner so far:

"I have 6 walking wounded here, none require spine immobilization."

"I have 5 cars at the bottom of the hill that can't make it up and I'm not going down there to find out their tag numbers."

"Driver is requesting closest available because he is going to make it up this hill today."

< 100yds visibility here.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

Ignorance is all it is. While they are acting stupid someone who really needs help isn't getting it.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Hubby just called and is leaving PAX soon. I wonder how long it will take him to get home?

Tell him to drive extra careful!! Hubby is out in it now. He says it's much different than the last snow. It's more slick and even he is spinning in it this time.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
When I clicked on the link, I thought it was going to say something like the chili made him so gassy, it fogged up the truck interior and he crashed...:lmao:

Maybe stunk himself up so bad he shut his eyes. How big of a bump do you have to hit to knock yourself out. Seatbelt? Gotta be more to the story.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Tell him to drive extra careful!! Hubby is out in it now. He says it's much different than the last snow. It's more slick and even he is spinning in it this time.

I think the ground is a lot colder than the last time. Hubby is taking his time; I hope he has some weight in the back of the truck. He is stopping at the store to pick up milk~ anyone need anything? TP or bread?!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wow. :lol:

I got up this morning and was like, meh, they canceled life for nothing.

Then it started flurrying.

Then it started smowing.

And now we are having a winter storm. :lol:

Just got back from Wal-Mart and BJ's and the roads are BAD. Like, no kidding bad. As in, it doesn't matter if you have 4WD or not bad. This isn't a nice dry snow - it's icy and slippery.

So let me reiterate - DON'T DRIVE IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!

The only reason I went out was because I needed cat chow and it wasn't too rough when I left. By the time I got out of Wally, it was nasty nasty. And I'm definitely in for the rest of the day.