Stand-Up Comedy Competition at Cadillac Jack's

doorknobjohnny

Cadillac Jack's in Lexington Park, MD off Great Mills RD is hosting an Open-Mic Stand Up Comedy Night this Thursday, February 4th, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 at the door.

Any and all (21+) are invited to participate or simply sit back, have a drink, and enjoy the show.

Participants will be judged "American Idol" style by a panel of three judges and the winner will be invited back to open for a comedy show hosted by Brian Lee (Visit Brian's website here.).

So, please, come on down to Cadillac Jack's on Thursday and enjoy the show! Everything officially starts at 8:00 p.m. but feel free to show up early and take advantage of pre-show specials!

If you want to participate or have any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks everybody and we hope to see you there!!

somdfunguy

not impressed
how is the crowd usually? it could be fun if there is a good crowd and some funny people. we havent been to a comedy club since moving here. i just dont want to pay $10 at the door and no one goes up on stage :lol:

doorknobjohnny

Yes, Franky, the same gentleman who hosted that show (Brian Lee) is hosting this show at Cadillac Jack's.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make the Fatboy's show, but also heard it turned out very well.

For those of you concerned about the number of people going on stage, we've currently got at least three people signed up, with always the possibility of more signing up and Brian usually does a little bit on stage as well as Roberta.

B

BET

Cadillac Jack's in Lexington Park, MD off Great Mills RD is hosting an Open-Mic Stand Up Comedy Night this Thursday, February 4th, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 at the door.

Any and all (21+) are invited to participate or simply sit back, have a drink, and enjoy the show.

Participants will be judged "American Idol" style by a panel of three judges and the winner will be invited back to open for a comedy show hosted by Brian Lee (Visit Brian's website here.).

So, please, come on down to Cadillac Jack's on Thursday and enjoy the show! Everything officially starts at 8:00 p.m. but feel free to show up early and take advantage of pre-show specials!

If you want to participate or have any questions, feel free to email me.

Thanks everybody and we hope to see you there!!

Sounds like fun. Haven’t seen live stand up comedy in a while. I’ll probably be there on Thursday if the weather cooperates.