Blizzard possible this weekend?

awpitt

Main Streeter
I don't know folks...Accuweather.com

That's just it, nobody knows. The weather Websites can say all they want but it's way too early to know, on Tuesday, what's going to happen on Fri/Sat. It could be the mother of all storms, just some rain, or sunny and 50 degrees out. Thursday evening is when the good info will be available.

Rosehaven

Oh no

I just don't know what to do!
Should I go to the store now?
Or should I wait because if it doesn't amount to anything, then I'll have wasted time and money having gone to the store.
And should I park my car facing the street since it's front wheel drive?
Gee, should I go buy snow tires?
What is this going to do to my heating bill?
What's on HBO when it hits?
I'm just really worried now.

glitch

Devil's Advocate
:lol: always amazing.....

FWIW... latest predictions are 1-3 inches for St Marys and Calvert, 2-4 for Charles. Source: Wunderground

That's for tomorrow/tonight though right? I believe this thread was addressing the possibility of a weekend 'blizzard'.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I don't care what it does this weekend as long as it doesn't eff up my plans for the Superbowl.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
That's for tomorrow/tonight though right? I believe this thread was addressing the possibility of a weekend 'blizzard'.

You think we'll have work tomorrow? The kids were yapping today about Thursday, since it's a 2-hour early dismissal. I was laughing, telling them to worry about tomorrow first.

glitch

Devil's Advocate
You think we'll have work tomorrow? The kids were yapping today about Thursday, since it's a 2-hour early dismissal. I was laughing, telling them to worry about tomorrow first.

I'm thinking it will be a normal schedule but hoping I'm wrong. Most of the stuff I've seen has it snowing early tonight and then raining for the rest of the night. Even if we did get the full 3 inches I can't see it sticking around through 5 hours of rain. Then again, who freakin' knows? I'll put it this way, I'm going to take my shower tomorrow morning before I drink my coffee. Nothing worse than being half a cup in and getting the call. -.-

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Talking to my SIL and she says it's snowing in PF. So glad I moved away from there, after last March I've had my fill of snow.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I'm thinking it will be a normal schedule but hoping I'm wrong. Most of the stuff I've seen has it snowing early tonight and then raining for the rest of the night. Even if we did get the full 3 inches I can't see it sticking around through 5 hours of rain. Then again, who freakin' knows? I'll put it this way, I'm going to take my shower tomorrow morning before I drink my coffee. Nothing worse than being half a cup in and getting the call. -.-

That's exactly the opposite of everything I've seen. :lol:

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!!! :getdown: