UPromise

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Is there anyone that participates that can offer more information? I did a quick online search but didn't really gather details. Is it worth it? How is the money saved?

I'm with BOA and I am enrolled in their 'Keep The Change' benefit. Is it similar?

jsouthan

Is there anyone that participates that can offer more information? I did a quick online search but didn't really gather details. Is it worth it? How is the money saved?

I'm with BOA and I am enrolled in their 'Keep The Change' benefit. Is it similar?

We've been enrolled for a couple of years. We have not accumulated much. I think to get the most benefit, you have to go through their portal for online shopping & I just never remember to do that. You link your account to your store cards (I have Safeway, Giant, CVS & Food Lion on mine) and get back a little bit for certain purchases. You can also link your credit cards, but I think that is for dining out at certain places.

It hasn't been a huge savings machine for us or anything, but I think you can do it on top of the BOA thing (esp. since most of it comes from store cards), so it can't hurt.

tyky

eieio

I signed up when Ty was born and I think if I were to pay more attention to it then it may be worth it but I don't. I could probably pay fopr a semesters worth of books at this point but it doesnt cost me anything so I can't complain