DAMAGED Vehicle at Hermanville Car Wash

Andre493

I recently took my truck to Hermanville Car Wash which a Nissan Titan to have it washed but, instead of a clean truck I ended up with a smashed front bumper. I watch them pull my truck into the wash area through the windows in the liquor store. As they pulled the truck in they ran the front bumper into the wall because, the building is too small the drive a vehicle straight into the wash area, so they have to maneuver the vehicles into the wash area. When the I realized the attendants had ran my truck into the wall I notified the Manager/Owner of the car wash as to what had happened and he kind of ignored it so once my truck came out of the wash area I went out to see if my truck had been damaged. As I approached my truck the wash attendant jumped out of the truck and ran around to the passenger side of the truck and proceeded to dry the front corner of the truck and block me from seeing the damaged area of my truck. After arguing with the attendant to get him to move and him pretending that he didn't know what I was saying because he didn't speak English I finally got him to move after threatening to kick his a#*. To my surprise my front bumper was jacked up and I only had the truck since July 2009. What makes it even better is now he speaks English he says "we didn't do it, it was already like that" now I’m pissed. I go back and talk to the manager who is Mohamed Quashi and he says he talked to the attendant and he said he didn't do it even though I watch them do it. I called St. Mary's Finest and they responded but, couldn't do anything because, it would be a civil suit. But after the officer showed up Quashi agreed to pay for the damages. The day after the incident I took Quashi a copy of the estimate and he told me that he gave my Insurance Co. all of his insurance information. To make a long story short I contacted my insurance Co. while I was waiting for the cops to show up and they contacted Quashi about the incident and he denied everything and I found that out a week later when I contacted my insurance Co. to do a follow up to see when I could take my truck in to get it fixed. Once I found that out I went back to talk to Quashi about the damages and he made offers of free car washes and paying half of the repairs. I could pay to have it fixed myself but at this point I’m taking him to court even though it might cost me a little more in the long run. This guy needs to be responsible for what happens at his business instead of collecting our money and stealing at the same time. If anybody else has had problems with the Hermanville Car Wash contact me. Pass this info on and save yourself and your friends a lot of trouble, drive a little further and go to Cheseldines Car Wash.

somdfunguy

not impressed
liqour store/car wash just sounds like a bad idea

good luck to you.

ps, edit your post and add some paragraphs or the fun will begin

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Sorry to hear about your truck. Hopefully in the end he will be held responsible. BTW, I love Cheseldines!

tyky

eieio
I took mine there a few weeks ago and they had to do some serious drive/reversing to make the turn into the carwash but they did it. I can see where a larger vehicle would have trouble.

Good luck

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Many years ago I witnessed a driver back into a brand new Lincoln and smash in the door. The driver backed up and sped away. Fortunately, I witnessed the accident, recorded the driver's tag number, driver's description, date and time. It just so happened the owner came out so I explained what happened, gave him all the information and my phone number. A few weeks later I heard from the owner and he said that he really appreciated my help BUT the driver that hit the car denied it and the owner's Insurance company said it would be cheaper fto pay for the repair vs taking the hit-and-run driver to court! And we wonder why our Insurance rates are so high!

C

czygvtwkr

Many years ago I witnessed a driver back into a brand new Lincoln and smash in the door. The driver backed up and sped away. Fortunately, I witnessed the accident, recorded the driver's tag number, driver's description, date and time. It just so happened the owner came out so I explained what happened, gave him all the information and my phone number. A few weeks later I heard from the owner and he said that he really appreciated my help BUT the driver that hit the car denied it and the owner's Insurance company said it would be cheaper fto pay for the repair vs taking the hit-and-run driver to court! And we wonder why our Insurance rates are so high!

Why wasn't a police report filed? Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Haven't a clue why the owner didn't file a report. I guess since he had a witness he didn't need one. Eitherway, if the driver denied the accident - it would still require a court apparence.

Why wasn't a police report filed? Leaving the scene of an accident is a crime.

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
know eye has onlee lived hear a few years butt where iz hermanville?

Were you abducted by Lance with last night? Keep making posts like this and I will have to :smack: the shiat out of you. :lmao:

BTW - to answer your question it is in the area of the back gate of the base.

Also your siggy is a bit disturbing.

Last edited: