Toro 1800 Snowblower

somdfunguy

not impressed
Ordered it from Amazon on Wednesday, got it on Thursday, used it on Friday. Has worked great in this snow storm. Its electric, but for the little amount of snow we get its perfect for the price. Also had to get a higher gauge extension cord. If you're looking for a way to take some strain off your back and like tools give it a try.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Ordered it from Amazon on Wednesday, got it on Thursday, used it on Friday. Has worked great in this snow storm. Its electric, but for the little amount of snow we get its perfect for the price. Also had to get a higher gauge extension cord. If you're looking for a way to take some strain off your back and like tools give it a try.

I read the reviews on that and they were really good! I want something I'm not afraid to use. I have no issue with gas powered mowers or even high powered power washers - but I'm a little nervous using the gas powered snow blower and chain saw. I have read that nit-wits not mechanically inclined can injure themselves (summarizing of course) with gas powered chain saws and snow blowers. I thought something like this would be great for a deck area and making an area for my pups to go...

somdfunguy

not impressed
Thanks for the review. :yay:
When you ordered it, did you select 1 day or 2 day shipping?

I have prime so I did 1 day. I got a "used" one for $249 but it was sold from Amazon. Looks like someone used it once and didn't like it so they sent it back.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
How tall are the tines and how fast do they turn? This determines how far the snow is thrown. My Dad had a small Noma electric one and it was JUNK!
I ask because I just bought a McCulloch electric chain saw last summer from Amazon and it is awesome!!! If their electric snow blower is as good, I'll buy one, but not until April when the demand (price) is lower. Thanks.