FYI: Holistic Pet Warehouse - Waldorf

stoppingby

Holistic Pet Warehouse
2896 Old Washington Road
Waldorf, MD 20601
email: info@holisticpetwarehouse.com
tel: 301-861-3101

Stock holistic, natural and organic pet foods and treats, as well as pet toys and accessories.

(Frozen Diets)
Primal is an organic food w/vegetables and fruits.
Bravo is a meat like you'd buy at the grocery store - FDA approved.
Balance is similar to the raw.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
I looked for this place a few weekends ago but couldn't find it :frown:
Now that I have the address, hopefully I will have better luck next time! Thanks!

stoppingby

Geez, I can't give directions but it's not on the side of the street where the Salvation Army is. It's across that same road and down a very short ways. It's on the end of a section where there's a bar on one end, Davis Antennas in the middle, and they're right there on the end. It's easy to pass by.

I got some samples of the Veggie Life Vitality dog treats by Doswell and one was a like a *small bone twist* of apple and something else (or something like that) and omg, the dogs just loved it and the other samples as well. I returned to buy some but they're not in yet, supposed to be getting them sometime this month.

Last edited:

JoeR

Geez, I can't give directions but it's not on the side of the street where the Salvation Army is. It's across that same road and down a very short ways. It's on the end of a section where there's a bar on one end, Davis Antennas in the middle, and they're right there on the end. It's easy to pass by.

I got some samples of the Veggie Life Vitality dog treats by Doswell and one was a like a *small bone twist* of apple and something else (or something like that) and omg, the dogs just loved it and the other samples as well. I returned to buy some but they're not in yet, supposed to be getting them sometime this month.

It is on the same side as the Salvation Army place. It's up in the area by the NAPA Auto parts store.

frequentflier

happy to be living

We carry the full line of the Dogswell treats at Pepper's in Solomons. Our prices are better than most other places I have seen.

jen8753

I have garlic breath.
Thanks guys! I drove up and down that street at least 3 times. I had passed one of their little signs on 301 and didn't see any address so I just took a chance. Next time I'm in Waldorf I'll try again. Thanks again! :starcat:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Thanks guys! I drove up and down that street at least 3 times. I had passed one of their little signs on 301 and didn't see any address so I just took a chance. Next time I'm in Waldorf I'll try again. Thanks again! :starcat:

They are next to Davis Antenna

stoppingby

We carry the full line of the Dogswell treats at Pepper's in Solomons. Our prices are better than most other places I have seen.

I was thinking about ordering some of the chicken apple twists because I know my dogs loved them when we received the samples. But, a comment posted at the link below said they're made in China. I've read elsewhere about a treat that was made in China (possibly a bully stick) and a poster said her dog almost died from it and many said to not buy anything made in China. So, Dogswell is not made in the U.S.? I'm very leary and wanted to order these but am now leary.

Any opinions of this brand?

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dogswell Veggie Life Vitality Treats for All Dogs

frequentflier

happy to be living
I was thinking about ordering some of the chicken apple twists because I know my dogs loved them when we received the samples. But, a comment posted at the link below said they're made in China. I've read elsewhere about a treat that was made in China (possibly a bully stick) and a poster said her dog almost died from it and many said to not buy anything made in China. So, Dogswell is not made in the U.S.? I'm very leary and wanted to order these but am now leary.

Any opinions of this brand?

Dogswell was not a part of the pet food recalls. Their facilities are run by Americans and the chicken, duck, lamb and beef are of human grade quality and do not contain hormones or antibiotics.
They have a lot of info on their website Home. I have met one of the owners at a trade show and understand that he will personally return your calls if you have questions.
Though I would ordinarily be leary of products made in China, I do believe this is a good quality product for a reasonable price.