weekend getaway

sweetprincess23

I was hoping to take a mini vacation in the next few weeks to get away from the cold. After this weekend I have decided to take a nice weekend getaway.

My question, with all the different travel sites. Which one seems to have the best deals? At this point I dont think I need a hotel because we are staying with someone, so I just need a flight. I would take southwest but they dont travel where I am planning to go.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what sites to use to plan a weekend getaway? Thanks.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I was hoping to take a mini vacation in the next few weeks to get away from the cold. After this weekend I have decided to take a nice weekend getaway.

My question, with all the different travel sites. Which one seems to have the best deals? At this point I dont think I need a hotel because we are staying with someone, so I just need a flight. I would take southwest but they dont travel where I am planning to go.

Can anyone give me some suggestions on what sites to use to plan a weekend getaway? Thanks.

Don't come to Florida, it's cold here too.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Don't come to Florida, it's cold here too.

you're forgetting that highs in the 60s is considered warm here. plus aren't u up north? So Fla is even warmer.

sp -- i'd just look around at a bunch of them once you find stuff you wanna do. it really depends on what you're doing. different sites can be cheaper. orbitz, expedia, travelocity, etc. kayak is a good comparison though.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I usually check out a few sites before making a final decision. I always search Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and all the major airlines for deals. There are other sites, too! But these are the ones I frequent.

stew77

Bike Week starts in about 2 weeks! Daytona, is awesome! The end of Bike Week is the beginning of Spring Break! Have fun!