Roofers in Calvert

TigerTeacher

Well... all this snow on the roof has made me think I might want a metal roof instead. A bit pricier, but things like snow might be better handled by a metal roof--not to mention they are lighter and reflect sun in summer.

Any suggestions on roofers (who work with metal roofs) in Northern Calvert?

Thanks!

ohstate

We used Roofing by George in Mechanicsville. We didn't go metal (too pricey), but they did a fabulous job on our present roof. Professional estimates and service all around. Worked hard with me to get the roof I thought would best meet our needs - I went fairly high end as far as their systems go. I had them install ridge vents as well. I'm pretty certain the serve the entire southern MD area.

I need to find someone to blow some insulation into my attic though. Any recs out there?

Welcome to RoofingByGeorge.com

Shericita

Is it all make believe?
Well... all this snow on the roof has made me think I might want a metal roof instead. A bit pricier, but things like snow might be better handled by a metal roof--not to mention they are lighter and reflect sun in summer.

Any suggestions on roofers (who work with metal roofs) in Northern Calvert?

Thanks!

I work for a roofing distributor...we often refer;

Mason Gott Roofing & Siding - 410 257 2971

Lacey Siding -301-769 4175 (he currently is doing all the porch roofs in the Leonard's Grant subdivision on Leonardtown)

Good Luck!