Banks open?

frequentflier

happy to be living
Bank of America was closed Friday afternoon at 4:30. Bank of America was closed yesterday (Monday) Does anyone know if they will be open today? I really need to deposit some money into my account.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Use the atm. It takes cash and check and I do it all the time without issue.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.77 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

If is doesn't give me a receipt for my deposit, I am not comfortable just dropping it in. I also need change.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

My bank kept trying to get me to use the ATM and I refused. I would rather hand my money to someone and then get a deposit slip back from a person. Especially when it comes to cash.

somdfunguy

not impressed

frequentflier said:

If is doesn't give me a receipt for my deposit, I am not comfortable just dropping it in. I also need change.

It does give you a receipt. If its cash it tells you and if its a check it puts the image on the receipt.

somdfunguy

not impressed

LusbyMom said:

My bank kept trying to get me to use the ATM and I refused. I would rather hand my money to someone and then get a deposit slip back from a person. Especially when it comes to cash.

You're a fool than, but hey you can be one and is usual for this area.

frequentflier

happy to be living

It does give you a receipt. If its cash it tells you and if its a check it puts the image on the receipt.

I don't think BOA in Lusby has that feature.
There are 3 or 4 checks to be deposited and cash.

LusbyMom

Car shimmys and shakes at 50 MPH. Something just isn't *right*
Probably messed up the alignment trying to get down my road!

Maybe someday the snow and ice will be gone.. I am so sick of it! Hubby has to take his truck and get it fixed. He burnt up the power steering pump in it in this snow.

somdfunguy

not impressed

frequentflier said:

I don't think BOA in Lusby has that feature.
There are 3 or 4 checks to be deposited and cash.

It does, I use it all the time. Again it is of course your choice how you bank but you have options.

somdfunguy

not impressed

frequentflier said:

It does, I use it all the time. Again it is of course your choice how you bank but you have options.

Well, I just want them to be OPEN :tantrum

Give the atm a try, you'll like it. Its so easy and quick.

I've used it to deposit checks for 16 years and not once have had an issue. BoAs new ones make it even easier.

LusbyMom

Guessing he has been working a lot of hours?

Not to many. Actually this weekend he didn't really do much. People this time stayed home so it was nice for him to be able to stay home, hang out and take the kids sledding. Plus I had to worry less :lol: