Black Angus Prime - NY Strip Steak!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Just got through with dinner, the steak was medium, slight pink in the middle, juicy, scrumptous(sp?) as all get out; baked potatoe w/sour cream and butter, salad with bleu cheese.

Glass of Fetzer Merlot, well 2 of 'em! :lmao:

I am in ecstasy! It doesn't get any better than this! Relaxing now, sipping the wine, smoking a cigar. Ahhhh....the fireplace....added another log to it.

The word I'm thinking of - is cozy. Life ain't that bad afterall. :yahoo::yahoo:

tyky

eieio
Just got through with dinner, the steak was medium, slight pink in the middle, juicy, scrumptous(sp?) as all get out; baked potatoe w/sour cream and butter, salad with bleu cheese.

I am in ecstasy! It doesn't get any better than this! Relaxing now, sipping the wine, smoking a cigar. Ahhhh....the fireplace....added another log to it.

The word I'm thinking of - is cozy. Life ain't that bad afterall. :yahoo::yahoo:

better would be having someone to share it with

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It's ok, he's seeing double and thinks he's having a party.

My sexy neighbor is relishing my efforts! Thank you Very much! Aaaahhh!

Gonna be a long, long, night! Girls seem to love brandishing their lacy underwear!
See ya later! Whoo Hoo! Gotta go!

tyky

eieio

Gonna be a long, long, night! Girls seem to love brandishing their lacy underware!

put the binoculars away and step away from the window

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Do you grill these or do you broil them? I have never broiled a steak before, so just wondering how good that is. And I'm being serious here.

somdfunguy

not impressed

surprised you didnt have veal instead

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
surprised you didnt have veal instead

Now, now. A playboy of his caliber could hardly expect to go out and get fresh veal between cooking that meal, popping open bottles, getting a young girl to undress, and all while keeping up with the forums. After all, sitting in a chair posting on a forum always gets the ladies hot. :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Gonna be a long, long, night! Girls seem to love brandishing their lacy underwear!

Penn, seriously - call it a night. Hit the little X at the top right of your screen, then shut 'er down. You're starting to post stuff that you will regret in the morning when you sober up.