Assault with Shooting - Lexington Park

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Victim is at the Pegg Rd Shell. 61 YOM was shot in the chest. Police actively looking for those involved.

2131; EMS at staging
2133; Victim concious and alert, one gunshot wound to the right chest
2133; EMS proceeding in per police
2133; Looking for two subjects in the area of Timber Valley Drive
2134; Requesting a perimiter to be set up
2134; Two young males, one with a tan cap. Police advising a robbery. Asking all units to use extreme caution
2135; Starting the helo category A
2136; Having units use caution due to black ice
2136; Believe the suspects are on foot
2137; Setting up a perimiter in the areas of Corporate Dr, Valley Dr and Three Notch Rd
2137; One officer out at the residence
2137; Two black males, between 5'7" and 5'10"
2138; A number of units in the area
2138; Police setting up a command area. Requesting crime lab and BCI
2139; Now advising the robbery occured inside the vehicle
2139; Landing the helo in the area of the Pegg Rd Shell. 11 Minute ETA
2139; LZ at Millison Plaza
2141; Both suspects medium complexion light brown in color
2141; Requesting roving units in the area of Nicolet Park
2143; Requesting traffic assistance at the LZ because of traffic at the movie theatre
2144; Having units stage in the area of the residence to secure the area
2144; Putting crime scene tape at the residence
2146; Parking lot at the movie theatre is starting to clear out
2148; K-9 lost the track in the area of the 9000 (?) block parking lot of Spring Valley Dr.
2150; Having units maintain a roving patrol, letting the perimiter down
2151; Unit out with a suspicious vehicle in the area of the 8000 block building.
2151; Not the suspects
2153; Moving units from the north end to the south end to handle some calls
2156; Two units checking the area of Nicolet Park on foot
2201; Nicolet Park had negative results
2202; Unit out with two possible suspects at the old Chicken Coop on GMR.
2203; Not the suspects
2207; Trooper 7 in the air, FD/EMS in service

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Victim is at the Pegg Rd Shell. 61 YOM was shot in the chest. Police actively looking for those involved.

2131; EMS at staging

WTH is wrong with people these days? I got my 9mm within arms reach. Pity the poor fool who feels that they can take what does not belong to them......think of all the stories that we have heard on somd, or the baynet??

G1G4

WTH is wrong with people these days? I got my 9mm within arms reach. Pity the poor fool who feels that they can take what does not belong to them......

Couldn't tell you. Sounds like this poor guy was just overpowered.

rusty27

Beware of the dog
Sounds like this happened somewhere else besides the shell. Have they said where??? Just wondering since I live by the corner of Pegg/Spring Valley. Can't say that I'm not surprised......hope the victim is ok..

G1G4

Sounds like this happened somewhere else besides the shell. Have they said where??? Just wondering since I live by the corner of Pegg/Spring Valley. Can't say that I'm not surprised......hope the victim is ok..

The victim was shot in the area of Timber Valley Ct. He drove to the Shell and called the cops. Unclear if it was his residence or someone he knew.

Drove by the Shell at 9:25. Saw nothing.

Call went out at 2129 for the police and 2130 for EMS.

rusty27

Beware of the dog
they just tried to rob someone else.....not sure where missed it......person pulled into their driveway an 2 black males came up an tried to rob victim. Gun was used but victim was able to get away.

rusty27

Beware of the dog
oh ok thanks......would have figured that they would have left area.....just another night in "the park"

rusty27

Beware of the dog
They seriously tried 2 times, 2 different people? If so they need to be caught soon, and I mean soon. Doesn't sound good.

Yeah....one person already shot.....another attempted robbery.....they need to be caught before someone gets killed.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
People should be warned.. to arm themselves for their own protection.. Take up arms, take back your neighborhood, defend yourself and your family..

Oh wait, we're in Maryland..

Keep the car doors unlocked, and the windows rolled down. If approached hand over your wallet and any and all valuable, BEFORE being asked, Jeebus where are your manners!?? If it's cold and rainy, get out of the car and hand them the keys, and tell them "have a nice day!"

After that they will turn their lives around go back to school, get an education, get a good job, and NEVER, EVER rob anyone ever again.. I pinky swear it!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yeah....one person already shot.....another attempted robbery.....they need to be caught before someone gets killed.

Hopefully the next person they try to rob will be a cop sitting in their cruiser, as they are the only ones here allowed to defend themselves.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
WTH is wrong with people these days? I got my 9mm within arms reach. Pity the poor fool who feels that they can take what does not belong to them......think of all the stories that we have heard on somd, or the baynet??

You know why the Army went to 9mm??

Because they USED to have two Handguns.. a .45 for men, and a .38 for women and pilots..

Well they couldn't have TWO guns for logistic reasons, so they settled on a 9mm.. Now EVERYone in the Army carries a woman's/ pilot's gun.

Now some select units have gone back to the .45, but most still are REQUIRED to carry the 9.

When the Army went to the 9, the unit I was in at the time went retro, and started carrying WWII era Grease Guns instead.

keekee

You know why the Army went to 9mm??

Because they USED to have two Handguns.. a .45 for men, and a .38 for women and pilots..

Well they couldn't have TWO guns for logistic reasons, so they settled on a 9mm.. Now EVERYone in the Army carries a woman's/ pilot's gun.

Now some select units have gone back to the .45, but most still are REQUIRED to carry the 9.

When the Army went to the 9, the unit I was in at the time went retro, and started carrying WWII era Grease Guns instead.

A woman's gun??!!
I'm 5'-3", 150 lbs, female, and I'm definitely no bad-ass.
I own a 45, and I can shoot it no prob. :nono:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Recently shopped for handgun. My requirments:
  1. must not have a big kick when I fire it (I'm a little thing and the object is not to knock ME on my azz)
  2. must be able to stop someone in their tracks & knock them back, not just pizz them off. If I'm going to shoot someone I don't want them able to get back up.
I found one. My plan is to aim for the middle -- that way, if I happen to shoot high or low, either way I'll hit something important. That's if I need to use it before I get the target practice in... :lol: It's been a while since I've done any shooting!