Thread: ATTN Bldg 2272

Blog Entries

ATTN Bldg 2272

The parking garage for bldg 2272 is closed due to structural damage from the snow. No date for re-opening. They're busing people to bldg 2272 (the IPT bldg) from the commisary and other parking lots on base. They're advising that if you work in bldg 2272, don't come to work today.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta84 View Post
    Good - I was concerned about getting this information so late, when most people have already left for work.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    They're advising that if you work in bldg 2272, don't come to work today.
    But it's not a free day. Base is open, building is open. I believe it was worded as use alternate means, such as telecommute or work from an alternate site.
    People should understand that this is not administrative leave.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Good - I was concerned about getting this information so late, when most people have already left for work.
    Not to take away your business but all employees (military, civilian and contract) can get on the AdHoc system. I recived notification at ome via cell phone and personal email.
    Your signature can not be longer than 100 characters - BS

Ten Miles of Bad Road For Every Hood in Town...
    I can't believe you're posting stuff about the base on a public forum. Don't you know what a security concern this is! The terrorists are reading this right now and planning to attack the parking garage! The base police are on their way to your house right now for causing a global security crisis!
    I've been living my life, okay? I've been in good relationships and I've been in ####ty ones... and I've moved alot... and I've been happy, and I've been sad... and I've been lonely... and that is what I've been doing. Which is a lot more then I can say for some freak, who thinks he's gonna get the Ebola virus from a bowl of mixed nuts. ~ Along Came Polly

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.