ATTN Bldg 2272

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The parking garage for bldg 2272 is closed due to structural damage from the snow. No date for re-opening. They're busing people to bldg 2272 (the IPT bldg) from the commisary and other parking lots on base. They're advising that if you work in bldg 2272, don't come to work today.

BernieP

Resident PIA
They're advising that if you work in bldg 2272, don't come to work today.
But it's not a free day. Base is open, building is open. I believe it was worded as use alternate means, such as telecommute or work from an alternate site.
People should understand that this is not administrative leave.

BernieP

Resident PIA
:yay: Good - I was concerned about getting this information so late, when most people have already left for work.

Not to take away your business but all employees (military, civilian and contract) can get on the AdHoc system. I recived notification at ome via cell phone and personal email.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I can't believe you're posting stuff about the base on a public forum. Don't you know what a security concern this is! The terrorists are reading this right now and planning to attack the parking garage! The base police are on their way to your house right now for causing a global security crisis! :cds::jameo: :cds::jameo: