World Gym Express

lbreder

2into4
Is anyone a member to World Gym Express or have you just checked the place out? Im curious about others opinions and how are there prices. Im looking for a gym but not a BIG ol place. Just something simple and quick. TIA

xobxdoc

Is anyone a member to World Gym Express or have you just checked the place out? Im curious about others opinions and how are there prices. Im looking for a gym but not a BIG ol place. Just something simple and quick. TIA

I'm thinking your not going to find too many gym members in this forum.

Natron0915

If you're referring to the one in Lusby, then it's a quick, small place with zip, zero, zilch frills. It's okay if you want to hit the treadmill or climber a bit, but don't plan on taking a shower or even changing there...no locker rooms.

It is clean and seems well maintained, but more often than not, I just make the drive to one in PF, it's big, nice, and unlike anywhere else I can find that's not on base, has a raquetball court.

Good luck.

hardcore

Creation=Creator, Logic
im with quick and simple, not here to talk but work out and leave. world gym express in waldorf? is that the one your reffering to? ive been a member for 3 years now. i use the one in dunkirk, and upper marlboro. thumbs up.

best times to go to avoid the crowd is late morning early afternoon. prices are reasonable. i joined at 19.99 per month, cant beat it!!

Sweet 16

^^8^^

Can't tell you any of this info. but I do know that the one @ CCH in Waldorf does not have reciprocal membership with other World Gyms. Don't know about the other Express ones.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Did you end up joining? I think I am going to go ahead and do it. I went to the one in Wildewood today and did the Bodypump class... my entire body aches :lol:

The one here in Lusby doesn't have classed but I can go to PF or Wildewood for that.