Olive Garden

party301

i'll think of one.....
so the Olive Garden should be offically opening in about 7 minutes. anyone have any idea on what the line looks like?

party301

i'll think of one.....
Nope... they had to reschedule the grand opening because the bridge is closed.

why would the bridge being closed have anything to do with Olive Garden opening? and why hasn't there been a thread on here about the bridge being closed? how am i supposed to know what is going on in this county if people don't post it here ?:cds:

belvak

Happy Camper
I'm getting ready to leave work and heard a rumor that Rt 5/Branch Avenue is backed up all the way to Marlow Heights with folks heading down that way.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I heard they are letting all Federal employees in DC out at 2 today....
White House is closing early too...I think whatshisname is coming down..

Wouldn't it be a riot if everyone actually read these treads and decided not to go? No customers...... :lol:

southern_md

I work @ the olive garden and i decided to dine there 2nite. i just got home and the food was great! yes it is pretty busy but the wait time is not that bad. i only waited about 7mins and then i was seated.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I work @ the olive garden and i decided to dine there 2nite. i just got home and the food was great! yes it is pretty busy but the wait time is not that bad. i only waited about 7mins and then i was seated.

Shouldn't you have been working?