2017 Las Vegas shooting

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Now this is resurfacing.

I have said before, just because I can recite "conspiracy theories" doesn't mean I believe any or all of it. I have always been in the belief that some truths exists in conspiracy theories.

Memory refresher - this is what we were told happened.

Police Chief John Pelletier was the police chief at the time of the shooting and later, the same police chief in charge of the fires in Maui that killed 99 people. :eyebrow:

I was on the chan boards when all this went down at the exact time it went down and the first reports were 2 Saudi gunmen were found dead, a guard and Paddock.

Later we were asked, who owns the top floor of the hotel where Paddock was? Bill Gates and the Saudi's. :eyebrow:

We were told Paddock acted alone. Paddock was 64 years old at the time of his death. He was a real-estate investor, property manager, accountant, private pilot and video poker gambler who lived in Nevada. His father was a big time bank robber. But when you look at Paddock's history, it was never violent, in fact, he worked in the government and as a government contractor.

Many suspect Paddock was there for a firearms deal and that the people who came to buy were actually the shooters.

Was this an assassination attempt?

Was the Prince of Saudi in Vegas at the time?

Read here:

Who were the richest Saudi's at the time and why have we seen no activity since 2017? Seems this might have some truth to it.

This video is appearing again today

Dakota

~~~~~~~
If I get time at some point, I will dig up information on how many of the witnesses that day ended up later dying under mysterious circumstances.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
1701044110431.png