who's hiring?

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Lexington Park Exxon Service station on Great Mills Rd. is looking for a qualified auto mechanic. Saw that on their sign today.

Grease Monkey?

sweetprincess23

Stand in line.

:yeahthat: I have been searching for a new job for over a year now and actively searching for over 6 months (applying to 3 or more jobs a day). It is getting very depressing honestly. Granted I have a job and know that I am very lucky to have one but I am trying to relocate and can't find anything in the DC area.

MsMove

:yeahthat: I have been searching for a new job for over a year now and actively searching for over 6 months (applying to 3 or more jobs a day). It is getting very depressing honestly. Granted I have a job and know that I am very lucky to have one but I am trying to relocate and can't find anything in the DC area.

Welcome to the club:coffee:

P

playerhater

who is actively hiring? i need to find a job asap

Kohls is difinitely hiring, I asked a manager last night. There are applications at the front desk when you walk in the store. What I did was go to the website, was able to down load an application, and it gave me an option to set up a interview time and where to go. Don't know if that same option exist now.

Another option is to bumb around some of the local stores and ask for some change. That seems to be popular around LP area. I was at a shell gas across from base gate 1 once, it was about 6am. This guys approaches me asking for 2 bucks for some gas because he was trying to get his girl to work, I saw a lady in the truck, don't know if I got scammed or not for being a good samaritan.

Geruch

seansgirl - Just wanted to say, good luck on your job hunting.
I know it's tough. Been there, Done that. Finally got one.