A very nice mall

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Went to King of Prussia Mall for the first time this weekend very nice and only about 2 hours away easy to get to and the people are nice .:buddies:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
You drove north of Philadelphia just to go shopping? :killingme
You could have bought a gun to defend yourself in Waldorf for what you spent on gas

Lizzy4459

Thanks for the info. We drive to different malls just for something to do during the winter. We might have to check that one out.

lisa8439

LOVE that mall! I first discovered it in college, one of my roomates lived north of Philly and we went to a bar close to her house for her birthday - went to the mall later the next day (much, much later) :lol:

They have a lot of 'designer' stores there - so if you are into that sort of thing then it's worth checking out. The bloomingdale's store there is the best! It is two seperate stores, they have a TON of clothes/shoes/etc. - I think I bought my entire summer wardrobe there when I went back for her wedding a few years ago. They also have a Tiffany's store - One of my friends wanted to get something from there, but she couldn't bring herself to spend $100 on a keychain :yikes:

It's quite a drive from here - I don't think I'd go up there *just* to do the mall... maybe if you want to do a little weekend getaway or something, but I'd just go to Tyson's Corner if I needed to go to a bigger mall. It is worth checking out though if you end up that way or if you want to get some designer duds (and try them on - ordering them on the internet is nice but the sizes are kind of crazy sometimes).

King of Prussia - Shop

BernieP

Resident PIA
Check out Christiana Mall in Newark De. Just off I-95. First it's closer and you don't have to use 95 to get there. Second, it's in Delaware so there is no state sales tax. If you are looking to purchase say an Apple computer or a camera, you can save yourself some money.

BTW, KofP is not a mall, it's a freaking city. No way you got there in 2 hours unless you took a helicopter.

95blkgst

KoP is a hugggeeee mall with a lot of designer stuff.

Coach, Burberry, Kate spade, Ralph lauren, hell they even have a tiffanys store. Pretty much if you have a ton of $$$$$$ to spend on cloths go there.

slowlane

K of P claims to the the largest Mall on the entire east coast.

The largest mall in MD is Arundel Mills, followed by Towsontown.

warneckutz

KoP Mall is awesome. Back in the day, the Court was the nicer and bigger of the two. Years ago, they put plenty of money into both but they upgraded the Plaza and they've added a ton of stores... Plenty of stores to see and spend your money at.