Planet Ice

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Did anyone used to go to planet ICE when it was open in Waldorf? That place was amazing.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Where was that? Club "V" was where it was at. :lol:

What was the name of the club that was down the strip from Spurs? :confused:
That was where it was at. It was call the naughty dog at one time and it was a comedy club at one time as well.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
What I meant was...Club V was where "it" was "at"...:killingme

I remember going in there when it was Naughty Dog, but I don't remember it being Planet ICE. :lol:

It was Naughty Dog before Planet Ice. But it was pretty much the same thing, just a different name. I used to like going there when it was K&J Comedy Club. We had alot of fun there.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
It was Naughty Dog before Planet Ice. But it was pretty much the same thing, just a different name. I used to like going there when it was K&J Comedy Club. We had alot of fun there.

Naughty Dog & Planet Ice were also owned by the same group of people

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I even had the VIP card for planet Ice so I didn't have to wait in line to get in. Not only that I got to hang out in the VIP section and pay extra money for drinks tht could be bought cheaper 20 feet away while I watched over the peons and regular folk .

Last edited:

Black-Francis

I even had the VIP card for planet Ice so I didn't have to wait in line to get in. Not only that I got to hang out in the VIP section and pay extra money for drinks tht could be bought cheaper 20 feet away while I watched over the peons and regular folk who were not on my level.

Cool!!!! Did you charge for autographs?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I even had the VIP card for planet Ice so I didn't have to wait in line to get in. Not only that I got to hang out in the VIP section and pay extra money for drinks tht could be bought cheaper 20 feet away while I watched over the peons and regular folk who were not on my level.

:killingmeWe used to slip in the back door.. and drinks were almost free..