Shooting near Wilson Rd in Calvert

johnjrval424

Got text message, voicemail on cell and voicemail on house phone from Calvert County Sheriff's office. Two black males, last seen in the vicinity of 3095 Great Reward Way (which is off of Wilson Road), wearing black jeans and black shirt, one with a short buzz cut - armed and dangerous.

luvscats

Got text message, voicemail on cell and voicemail on house phone from Calvert County Sheriff's office. Two black males, last seen in the vicinity of 3095 Great Reward Way (which is off of Wilson Road), wearing black jeans and black shirt, one with a short buzz cut - armed and dangerous.

When I drove up Dares Beach Rd (from Rt 4) there were sheriff cars on DBR, at Wilson and then farther down on Wilson. Saw helicopter flying over the area around the power lines just off DBR.

I wonder if they'll call us back and let us know if they've caught the guys?

luvscats

Alert lifted

got fol up phone call from Sheriff's Dept saying alert lifted as they feel the suspects are no longer in the Huntingtown area. I'm still keeping my doors locks and eyes peeled.

Junebug1

So are you and the police aware that Dares Beach Road is not Huntingtown, it's prince Frederick...so since there not in Huntingtown are they still searching the area of Dares Beach Road, which is Prince Frederick.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
So are you and the police aware that Dares Beach Road is not Huntingtown, it's prince Frederick...so since there not in Huntingtown are they still searching the area of Dares Beach Road, which is Prince Frederick.

Are they still searching that area? Great Reward Way is in Huntingtown. In fact, Huntingtown begins not too far from Dares Beach Road.

Black-Francis

It said Huntingtown area....Huntingtown starts right in that AREA.

Otter

Nothing to see here

You must not be aware that we have the option..Huntingtown is more hoity toity sounding, so all the people that move from Dunkirk say they live in Huntingtown.

Black-Francis

You must not be aware that we have the option..Huntingtown is more hoity toity sounding, so all the people that move from Dunkirk say they live in Huntingtown.

I think Huntingtown sounds rednecky.....:lmao: Prince Frederick sounds classy....