Kennel-Waldorf area?

Compa

What are your recommendations for a good kennel in the Waldorf area? I have a 9 month old lab and will be out of town a couple of days in April. Any help or ideas anyone could give me would be appreciated.

Cletus_Vandam

What are your recommendations for a good kennel in the Waldorf area? I have a 9 month old lab and will be out of town a couple of days in April. Any help or ideas anyone could give me would be appreciated.

No exactly in Waldorf, but Applejack in Charlotte Hall is the best in the entire area.... Including anything in Waldorf.

Short drive from Waldorf, and if you care about where you board, what difference does a 30-minute drive make?

I don't take my dogs anywhere else.

BarbinMD

Pet Sitters/in-home boarding

Check out the Southern Maryland Association of Professionl Pet Sitters. If you aren't interested in having someone care for your puppy in your home, there are several there who offer boarding in their home. The website is: Southern Maryland Association of Professional Pet Sitters .

dawn

Never tried this place, but I pass it everyday and if I ever needed a kennel, I probably would try it. It looks pretty cool, they have little houses for the dogs.

DogTownMaryland.com

Also, its not in waldorf, but right on 381 in Brandywine, which is very close to Waldorf.

Last edited:

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Never tried this place, but I pass it everyday and if I ever needed a kennel, I probably would try it. It looks pretty cool, they have little houses for the dogs.

DogTownMaryland.com

Also, its not in waldorf, but right on 381 in Brandywine, which is very close to Waldorf.

I used them many years ago just when they were starting their improvements and was quite happy with them.

I also went to training with them there.

torphichen

Kennel- Waldorf area

you should try Countryside Kennels in Owings or Countryside's Pet paradise in Leonardtown. Either one can arrange free transportation from their new grooming shop and pet supply at the Bargain Barns in Hughesville.

AdvPetCareSvc

Consider a professional pet sitter

Hi there. For boarding, I recommend the Charles County Humane Society in Waldorf.

If you want to try a professional pet sitter who will care for your dog in your own home while you're away, I am a pet sitter.

My rates and information about my service is available at Advanced Pet Care Service - Home.

Jenn
Advanced Pet Care