Thread: Dentist Recommendations

Dentist Recommendations

Any good recommendations for a dentist in Waldorf?...one that addressess the issues of dental anxiety and can provide sedation (gas).
    TIA

Quote Originally Posted by checkingthenews View Post
    Any good recommendations for a dentist in Waldorf?...one that addressess the issues of dental anxiety and can provide sedation (gas).
    TIA
    Village Family Dental - Dr. Robert Lane. 301-885-2728 - Not sure about gas but he is a fantastic dentist and is has a great office...
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZ06 View Post
    I used to have a German shepard but would like to get a different kind of dog this time around. I think I would like to try an American breed of dog this time around.

Ronald Hollander: Dentist Waldorf Maryland | Ronald J. Hollander, D.D.S.

Nice staff, no waiting, just all around good! I'd still visit him today if I didn't live in St. Mary's.
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Quote Originally Posted by Chasey_Lane View Post
    Ronald Hollander: Dentist Waldorf Maryland | Ronald J. Hollander, D.D.S.

Nice staff, no waiting, just all around good! I'd still visit him today if I didn't live in St. Mary's.
    Do they do sedation?

Whatever you do don't go to Dr. Chang. I think he gave me cavities! Then again you might want to go to check out the amazing high-end super fancy x-ray machine... the nurse puts the things in your mouth, goes around the corner and yells 'BEEEEEP'!!! True story...

Do they do sedation?
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

TIA
    Did you ever find a dentist that did sedation dentistry? Is so, who, how did it go and would you recommend him/her?

Dr. Tim Modic (in Charlotte Hall, not Waldorf). My mom is terrified of the dentist and she loves him and his staff. He does twilight and full sedation.
    "the pain passes but the beauty remains...."

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.