All You Can Eat Shrimp?

KDENISE977

Does anyone know where you can get "all you can eat" shrimp on Fridays? We have a normal group of friends that go out on Fridays and we are tired of Outback, Longhorn, etc. Where is there all you can eat steamed shrimp on Fridays?? any help is much appreciated !!

ashliekay711

Does anyone know where you can get "all you can eat" shrimp on Fridays? We have a normal group of friends that go out on Fridays and we are tired of Outback, Longhorn, etc. Where is there all you can eat steamed shrimp on Fridays?? any help is much appreciated !!

capt. pat's

No but why not get a few pounds (or more :lol:) from Safeway or wherever you shop, have them seasoned and steamed, pick up some chips, make some coleslaw pick up some beer and stay home :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
When I used to go to chinese dumps, I noticed that they always had breaded, fried shrimp on the buffet.

KDENISE977

No but why not get a few pounds (or more :lol:) from Safeway or wherever you shop, have them seasoned and steamed, pick up some chips, make some coleslaw pick up some beer and stay home :shrug:

Well, I clean up after and cook for husband all week, def. not wanting to spend my friday evening steaming & cooking smelly shrimp for his friends ..no thank you.

SoMDGirl42

Where is Cap't Pats? I'm still learning my way around SoMd.

Near the theater and Ledos. Next the the 7-11 that closed down, across from the bagel place that closed down. Down the street from Sign of the Whale that's next to the Hair Hut that closed down :killingme