Bank of America Web Bill Pay

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Anyone else using it? Any problems, praises, tips, etc. ... I'm switching all my stuff over to it and don't want any surprises. TIA. :cool:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by crabcake
Anyone else using it? Any problems, praises, tips, etc. ... I'm switching all my stuff over to it and don't want any surprises. TIA. :cool:

I have USAA web-billpay and I woudn't use anything else. It's so easy.

frogger

I use it and it's good stuff. It's especially handy when you go away for awhile.
I've had no problems and when one issue did come up, I got a personalized email reply from customer service two days later helping me solve my problem.

SmallTown

Football season!
We use BOA bill pay and it is great. No other reviews needed, because you know if *I* support it, it has to be good :biggrin:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by SmallTown
We use BOA bill pay and it is great. No other reviews needed, because you know if *I* support it, it has to be good :biggrin:
well dang, yeehaw.. I'm sold...:wink:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by crabcake

They'll make pay for everything you do online. They did it to me.:cussing:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Bank of America Web Bill Pay

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
They'll make pay for everything you do online. They did it to me.:cussing:

They only do that to people they don't like.

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Bank of America Web Bill Pay

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
You don't see etra changes they put on everything.:cussing:

No extra charges. But we have the Advantage account, which might be why. What kinds of charges do you see on your account?

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bank of America Web Bill Pay

Originally posted by SmallTown
No extra charges. But we have the Advantage account, which might be why. What kinds of charges do you see on your account?

I was on the express account. They chared me for everything I did. So finally I couldn't put up with it anymore & got another Bank.:cussing:

SmallTown

Football season!
Funny how banks work... Kinda like charging a huge fee for a bounced check... well duh, i didn't have the money in there before, how do you expect me to pay the fee as well?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
They charge fees for doing stuff? :confused: I thought the account was free of charges (including bill pay) if you had direct deposit (which I do). :shrug:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
The only charges I EVER see are the monthly maintenance fees, and if my savings balance is high enough they don't charge it to that account. There are various accounts you can get there, and if you have a limited one and try to do things our of your account limits, you get charged. For instance, I NEVER use tellers. So when I signed up I opted for the Internet/ATM banking account. Cheaper maintenance fees, and I do all my banking via the net or the ATM - deposits and everything. I get 1 free teller transaction per month, which I never use. If I used more than that 1 teller transaction, though, I'd get charged. There are other more premium accounts, I just don't need one like that. I'd be willing to bet that Tigger had a more limited account and continued to use the services that were not included under it - hence the charges.

alex

Why do you use a web bill pay system? With the exception of my heating oil and a quarterly insurance payment all of my vendors accept payment at their sites and neither they nor the bank charges me anything. That means I don't have to keep any minimum amount in any account, etc.