New Scout Silver $5.00 coin

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
New Scout Silver $1.00 coin

For collectors, Scouters and anyone else that may be interested. You can preorder the new silver Scout Commemorative $1.00 coin for a discount at this time. This is in honor of the 100th anniversary of BSA. The link is to the US Mint site.

U.S. Mint Online Product Catalog

Last edited:
For collectors, Scouters and anyone else that may be interested. You can preorder the new silver Scout Commemorative $5.00 coin for a discount at this time. This is in honor of the 100th anniversary of BSA. The link is to the US Mint site.

U.S. Mint Online Product Catalog
It's a $1.00 coin, not a $5.00 coin.

The current discount is $5.00 off final issue price. Discount is good thru April 21, 2010.

Only 350,000 will be made.

We (yes, I was one of the ones that caused it) darn near crashed the Mint's server on Tuesday when they went on sale. It took me almost 45 minutes to complete my order when I hit refresh of the Commemoratives page at 12:00 p.m. exactly. Due to the massive amount of interest in them, I don't think they will last thru the end of the introductory price phase.

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Is there some way to fix the title?

:fixed: geez I need a vacation - I'm soooo not with it lately.

Last edited:
Is there some way to fix the title?

:fixed: geez I need a vacation - I'm soooo not with it lately.
Don't worry about it. Those that care, know. Besides, the error in title may drive more people to the thread and get more coins bought.