Tanning

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Anyone know of a good tanning salon in st. marys not looking for spray on tan just a good ol bed.lol

lbreder

2into4
Anyone know of a good tanning salon in st. marys not looking for spray on tan just a good ol bed.lol

I dont do tanning beds after last summer when I had a scare. They had to do 2 biopsy and found traces of cancer. I have enough of cancer that runs in the family so dont need more added on. Anyways, I go right in Lusby and do the spray tanning. It looks real and have gotton LOTS of compliments on it.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I dont do tanning beds after last summer when I had a scare. They had to do 2 biopsy and found traces of cancer. I have enough of cancer that runs in the family so dont need more added on. Anyways, I go right in Lusby and do the spray tanning. It looks real and have gotton LOTS of compliments on it.

Where do you go? I am VERY fair skinned..so tanning beds are a nono for me..I burn walking by one..lol. I got a sopray tan once..at a place off of 235..and I wasn't super impressed..I had to go in twice to get ANY color..course that may be cuz im so white..but I would like to try somewhere else..

lbreder

2into4
Where do you go? I am VERY fair skinned..so tanning beds are a nono for me..I burn walking by one..lol. I got a sopray tan once..at a place off of 235..and I wasn't super impressed..I had to go in twice to get ANY color..course that may be cuz im so white..but I would like to try somewhere else..

Its called Beach Club Tanning. The girl that does it is so nice and super friendly! She also will recommend your color and just very happy with my results! The number is 410-394-1111 I think her name is Heather. Oh and I didnt come out looking orange which I was worried about but everyone said it looked real!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Its called Beach Club Tanning. The girl that does it is so nice and super friendly! She also will recommend your color and just very happy with my results! The number is 410-394-1111 I think her name is Heather. Oh and I didnt come out looking orange which I was worried about but everyone said it looked real!

Awesome..I think I may make a trip over there..thanks!