smart Cars Parade to Washington D.C.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dozens of smart fortwo owners to caravan from Germantown, MD into the district for the Cherry Blossom Festival

smart car owners will parade to the Cherry Blossom Festival this Saturday, April 10, in the second annual smart Cherry Blossom Ride. The single-car caravan of at least 50 smart fortwo vehicles will depart smart USA’s dealership in Germantown, Md. at 19750 Germantown Road. at 10 a.m. It will make a 45-minute trip down I-270 to I-495 to the GW Parkway, exiting at the Memorial Bridge, and take Independence Ave. to L’Enfant Plaza. Just before noon, nearly 100 smart owners and enthusiasts will gather in L’Enfant Plaza for pictures and socializing before visiting the Cherry Blossom Festival.

smart owners from around the region are invited to participate and can pre-register for the event at Cherry Blossom Registration at smart Center Germantown

The smart fortwo is:

Small – the smallest vehicle currently on sale in the United States, measuring just under nine feet long and just over five feet tall and wide
Fuel efficient – achieves the highest miles per gallon, outside of the hybrid segment, at 41 m.p.g. highway
Safe – having met or exceeded all government crash tests
Green – certified as an SmartWay vehicle by the Environmental Protection Agency for low emissions and air pollutant scores and the vehicle is 95% recyclable
Urban – a great city car and performs well on the highway with a top speed of 90 m.p.h.
Engineered by Mercedes Benz

Route: I-270 to I-495 to the GW Parkway. Exit at the Memorial Bridge, and take Independence Ave. to L’Enfant Plaza

WHEN: Saturday, April 12

Parade Start: 10 a.m.

Parade End/Photo Opp: 12 p.m.

For additional information about smart, please visit smart USA - open your mind to the car that challenges the status quo.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Dozens of smart fortwo owners to caravan from Germantown, MD into the district for the Cherry Blossom Festival

smart car owners will parade to the Cherry Blossom Festival this Saturday, April 10, in the second annual smart Cherry Blossom Ride. The single-car caravan of at least 50 smart fortwo vehicles will depart smart USA’s dealership in Germantown, Md. at 19750 Germantown Road. at 10 a.m. It will make a 45-minute trip down I-270 to I-495 to the GW Parkway, exiting at the Memorial Bridge, and take Independence Ave. to L’Enfant Plaza. Just before noon, nearly 100 smart owners and enthusiasts will gather in L’Enfant Plaza for pictures and socializing before visiting the Cherry Blossom Festival.

smart owners from around the region are invited to participate and can pre-register for the event at Cherry Blossom Registration at smart Center Germantown

The smart fortwo is:

Small – the smallest vehicle currently on sale in the United States, measuring just under nine feet long and just over five feet tall and wide
Fuel efficient – achieves the highest miles per gallon, outside of the hybrid segment, at 41 m.p.g. highway
Safe – having met or exceeded all government crash tests
Green – certified as an SmartWay vehicle by the Environmental Protection Agency for low emissions and air pollutant scores and the vehicle is 95% recyclable
Urban – a great city car and performs well on the highway with a top speed of 90 m.p.h.
Engineered by Mercedes Benz

Route: I-270 to I-495 to the GW Parkway. Exit at the Memorial Bridge, and take Independence Ave. to L’Enfant Plaza

WHEN: Saturday, April 12

Parade Start: 10 a.m.

Parade End/Photo Opp: 12 p.m.

For additional information about smart, please visit smart USA - open your mind to the car that challenges the status quo.

Nothing says green like burning through a few dozen tanks of gas.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
A clown car parade! I've got to go see this...:killingme: Anyone else wanna go? I can fit 8 in my suburban? :clap:
Can you find the smart car in this picture?

Attachments

• fake-smartcar-crash.jpg
    fake-smartcar-crash.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 229

bcp

In My Opinion
The smart fortwo is:

my Jetta gets 60 highway
I dont even know how hard I would have to beat it to get 41 even in city driving.