'Pamper Mom' Mother's Day Fundraiser

navigator

'PAMPER MOM' MOTHER'S DAY FUNDRAISER TO BENEFIT SECOND HOPE RESCUE

Tickets: $1.00 each, $5.00 for 7 tickets or $10.00 for 20 tickets
PRIZES

*SIGNATURE FULL BODY MASSAGE & SIGNATURE EUROPEAN FACIAL AT JACQUELINE MORGAN DAY SPA ($160.00 VALUE)

*PRIMA FACIAL AT ARIA SPA ($115.00 VALUE)

*MANICURE, PEDICURE, SHAMPOO, CUT & STYLE AT STUDIO M SALON ($115.00 VALUE)

*PEDICURE AND MANICURE AT BERNIE'S BEAUTY SALON ($50.00)

*SHAMPOO, CUT & STYLE AT STUDIO M SALON x 4 ($45.00 VALUE)

*MANICURE FROM PARADISE NAIL AND SPA ($12 VALUE)[/COLOR]

NINE PRIZES TO WIN!!!!

Proceeds go DIRECTLY to benefit the dogs and cats at SECOND HOPE RESCUE. For more information or to purchase tickets, please call 240-925-0628 or email secondhoperescue@comcast.net.[/SIZE]

Last edited:

minpinlover

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to our sponsors, Jacqueline Morgan Day Spa (Calvert Co.), Aria Spa (Calvert Co.), Studio M Salon (Charles Co.), Bernie's Beauty Salon (St. Mary's Co.) and Paradise Nail and Spa (Calvert Co.) for their generous donations to Second Hope Rescue! If you're interested in tickets to win an awesome package, let me know!!! Thanks for your support!

minpinlover

If you're interested in buying tickets you can purchase them up at our next Adoption Event at Petco in California on April 17th from 11:00 to 3:00 or you can email me at secondhoperescue@comcast.net. Thanks for your support of SHR and also supporting our local sponsors!

navigator

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to our sponsors, Jacqueline Morgan Day Spa (Calvert Co.), Aria Spa (Calvert Co.), Studio M Salon (Charles Co.), Bernie's Beauty Salon (St. Mary's Co.) and Paradise Nail and Spa (Calvert Co.) for their generous donations to Second Hope Rescue! If you're interested in tickets to win an awesome package, let me know!!! Thanks for your support!

:smoochy:

navigator

PRIZES

*SIGNATURE FULL BODY MASSAGE & SIGNATURE EUROPEAN FACIAL AT JACQUELINE MORGAN DAY SPA ($160.00 VALUE)

NINE PRIZES TO WIN!!!!

Proceeds go DIRECTLY to benefit the dogs and cats at SECOND HOPE RESCUE. For more information or to purchase tickets, please call 240-925-0628 or email secondhoperescue@comcast.net.[/SIZE]

Ticket drawing will be Tuesday April 27th at the Green Turtle in Prince Frederick, MD. You DO NOT need to be present to win.

minpinlover

PRIZES

NINE PRIZES TO WIN!!!!

Drawing will be Tuesday April 27, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Green Turtle in Prince Frederick, MD. You do not need to be present to win!

minpinlover

We will be selling tickets this Saturday at Petco!!! Nine chances to win GREAT prizes by local businesses! Come out and see us and meet some of our wonderful dogs and pick up a couple of chances to win your mom (or yourself) a day to be pampered!!!

minpinlover

If you're interested in any tickets, hit me up on email at secondhoperescue@comcast.net. You can pay by paypal and I'll send you your ticket numbers! The drawing will be 4/27 at 7:00 p.m. at the Green Turtle in Prince Frederick. All proceeds will help out the dogs and cats of SHR. Thanks for your support!!!!