Gutters-N-Grass

DEEKAYPEE8569

Yesterday, I braved my fear of heights and climbed up on the roof to "shovel" the pine needles out. THAT was fun. :sarcasm:

After that I fired up the ol' lawnmower to cut the grass for the first time this season; spread the grass-embedded pollen all over the place. I was a hurtin' puppy last night.

J

jp2854

i am suffering bigtime myself i can't even breathe out of my nose its soo clogged up even though i am taking allergy pills. today I also discovered the dog has 2 ticks on her and she won't let me get them off of her myself so i am going to see if i can get someone who comes in at 4pm to help me (he has a shilo shepperd) and see if he can hold bruno down so i can pull them off of her as they are attatched to her fur. I also today put more frontline on her and am going to do it again in 3 weeks from this week. I am not going to let it go 4 anymore as I don't want fleas or ticks and they are both bad this year.

DEEKAYPEE8569

i am suffering bigtime myself i can't even breathe out of my nose its soo clogged up even though i am taking allergy pills. today I also discovered the dog has 2 ticks on her and she won't let me get them off of her myself so i am going to see if i can get someone who comes in at 4pm to help me (he has a shilo shepperd) and see if he can hold bruno down so i can pull them off of her as they are attatched to her fur. I also today put more frontline on her and am going to do it again in 3 weeks from this week. I am not going to let it go 4 anymore as I don't want fleas or ticks and they are both bad this year.

I found one of those Frontline-type flea treatments for my cat. I just have to apply it more frequently than I have been. She is scratching herself silly. She has scabs on her neck and her ears from scratching so much. <:-(

J

jp2854

I found one of those Frontline-type flea treatments for my cat. I just have to apply it more frequently than I have been. She is scratching herself silly. She has scabs on her neck and her ears from scratching so much. <:-(

i wish they made a pill that would make the ticks fall off the animal even if they are buried in the skin. I got a half a tick off the dog today but she won't let me pull the rest of it out of her :(.

Allergy season sucks. I thought I was going to be lucky this year but nope it hit me full force yesterday even though i been taking stuff the last few days

Sydney

i wish they made a pill that would make the ticks fall off the animal even if they are buried in the skin. I got a half a tick off the dog today but she won't let me pull the rest of it out of her :(.

Allergy season sucks. I thought I was going to be lucky this year but nope it hit me full force yesterday even though i been taking stuff the last few days

We give our dogs brewer's yeast w/garlic. Works great! We do not use any other form of preventative. You give the amount of pills based on their weight. The brewer's yeast makes their skin taste bad, and the fleas and tickets do not attach to them. You can buy them in bulk on-line.

Amazon.com: doc OR roy's OR brewers OR yeast OR w OR garlic