234 in Chuck County

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Went through about 5:00. Looked like CPR in progress on roadside. No wrecked cars. Met 5 more CC po po hauling ass with lights heading that way.

Came back through around 5:45 and looked like a major crime scene. Cops everywhere. Guess the brothers had a little disagreement and maybe bullets flew?

Anyone hear?

willie

Went through about 5:00. Looked like CPR in progress on roadside. No wrecked cars. Met 5 more CC po po hauling ass with lights heading that way.

Came back through around 5:45 and looked like a major crime scene. Cops everywhere. Guess the brothers had a little disagreement and maybe bullets flew?

Anyone hear?
It's a murder.

JLS

I drove by there on the way home around like 440-445 and saw the Cadillac sitting there - blown out front tire and the trunk up and wondered why somebody'd leave their trunk up but thought maybe it was somebody who lived right there on that street and they didn't have a jack or something to fix the tire or something.. and then on the news I heard about this?!?! Geesh..

retiredmarine

heard...

I heard it was drug involved. Apparently there's a drug house nearby - arrested a woman in the house - involvement unknown. They were searching for the second suspect for hours - don't know if they ever got anyone.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Wow! Whodathunkit????

:yeahthat: It goes way back to the olden days. :lol: I read a book about Charles county that was really very interesting and also discussed some of the boundaries in the various areas during revolutionary times.

It's called The price of nationhood: the American Revolution in Charles County By Jean Butenhoff Lee