Sliding glass doors

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
What's an avg. cost of these? Lowes website SUX. Pages take forever to load then they don't give prices.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What's an avg. cost of these? Lowes website SUX. Pages take forever to load then they don't give prices.

We didn't have sliders on the last house, and when we replaced it we replaced it with a double sided swing out and LOVED it. ($700 at Lowes with internal blinds)

Never have a slider again.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I don't know the prices on them, but I agree with you about the site! I had the same problem when I was looking for front doors. :rolleyes:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
How bout...ST....oh well, what a waste that would be.

Baja...PM me!
Okie. I see the felon lush is out tonight. Starts on Thursday and carries through the weekend. :otter:

We didn't have sliders on the last house, and when we replaced it we replaced it with a double sided swing out and LOVED it. ($700 at Lowes with internal blinds)

Never have a slider again.
We have these.:yay:
Swinging French Door - Marvin Windows and Doors
No dividers on ours though.
I like both of these ideas. Cost?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Okie. I see the felon lush is out tonight. Starts on Thursday and carries through the weekend. :otter:

I like both of these ideas. Cost?

Ours is over sized with a transom on top, around 2,000 installed. Steel clad exterior, stain grade wood on inside, three locking points AND a deadbolt. The Marvin showroom in Annapolis is the outfit we went with.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Ours is over sized with a transom on top, around 2,000 installed. Steel clad exterior, stain grade wood on inside, three locking points AND a deadbolt. The Marvin showroom in Annapolis is the outfit we went with.
I have 3 to replace. I may put that one in my bed room and Bobs suggestion on the decks down stairs. Thanks! :buddies: