Who watches Survivor?

It's one of the few non-sport, non-news/info TV shows that I watch with regularity (now that I think about it, it might be the only one), and I'm finding this season to be particularly amusing. Who else watches, and who are you rooting for this season if you do?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's one of the few non-sport, non-news/info TV shows that I watch with regularity (now that I think about it, it might be the only one), and I'm finding this season to be particularly amusing. Who else watches, and who are you rooting for this season if you do?

You are dead to me now. :drama:

:lol:

Bavarian

Russell makes Richard Hatch and Johnny Fairplay look like angels. I was hopping he would be long gone. From who is left, I say Rupert, though the editors are not making him look good this time. What did you think of him with his mud caked beard?
Cherrie would have been good, but she could never have done that challenge climbing under the bars. Too many good ones have been voted off already.
Didn't see last night's yet, was at a meeting. My wife visiting her mother, so I said I would wait to watch it on the TIVO.

I also like the Amazing Race, now trying to see the places they went to.

mdsmile44

Russell is my favorite because he plays the game so well. He is quite conniving and certainly calculating. He doesn’t ride on anyone’s coat tails, and he certainly showed Boston Rob that the Old Dogs have some kick left….we are in front of the tv every Thursday night…

D

dems4me

I say Rupert, though the editors are not making him look good this time. What did you think of him with his mud caked beard?

I liked him until the one competition where he banged a lady's head into the wooden post. :yay: I rewound it a few times asking myself "did he really just do that???" :lol:

surfer1

Russell is hilarious! He makes the show! The scary thing is I think he is serious! Remember he cried when he didn't win last season. Rupert is getting on my nerves this time.