Need a shed built (round #2)

bulldog

Posted before that I'm looking for a shed and willing to pay someone who may need some extra cash instead of buying it from local suppliers. Had a line on a guy who came out and looked at the site, gave me a price, sounded ready to work, but then quit communicating with me. Guess he does not need the work after all.
At any rate, I'm looking to have a 12 X 16 barn style shed built on my property in Callaway. I know what they cost on the local market and am willing to pay a reasonable cost (not retail) to someone who has the skills and time to do it the right way. If interested, PM please.

P.S. Not looking to have this drag out over a month of weekends, but want someone who can put in a solid weekend and maybe some time in the evening if needed to complete it in a reasonable amount of time.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Posted before that I'm looking for a shed and willing to pay someone who may need some extra cash instead of buying it from local suppliers. Had a line on a guy who came out and looked at the site, gave me a price, sounded ready to work, but then quit communicating with me. Guess he does not need the work after all.
At any rate, I'm looking to have a 12 X 16 barn style shed built on my property in Callaway. I know what they cost on the local market and am willing to pay a reasonable cost (not retail) to someone who has the skills and time to do it the right way. If interested, PM please.

P.S. Not looking to have this drag out over a month of weekends, but want someone who can put in a solid weekend and maybe some time in the evening if needed to complete it in a reasonable amount of time.

I am sure the Amish could do it You may want to travel up to Zimmermans and ask around there.

bulldog

I am sure the Amish could do it You may want to travel up to Zimmermans and ask around there.

Yes, I know they can and there are plenty of places where I can buy one already built and have it delivered.
My point of posting here and having someone come build it is me getting what I want and at the same time trying to help someone out who may have the skills needed, but also may be out of work and in a cash pinch. If I can help them with that situation, great.

tipsymcgee

Having Tony Stauffer build me a pole barn/garage starting shortly. He does construction work and not ready built barns/sheds. Price seemed reasonable and have seen other pole barns in the area. And he can also add concrete if you want instead of wood flooring. His home is on Bishop Road almost to the end near Friendship School and a sign in the yard called Rural Construction. Hard to get in touch with but his wife is usually home and you can leave a note and he will call in the mornings, or you can sometimes catch him home in the evening time.