Hey Cat Owners

bcp

In My Opinion
Keep your frigging domestic rodents in your own yard.
There is no need for me to be cleaning cat poo out of my gardens, or to be finding little kitty prints on my truck every morning.

Here is the deal. Ive talked to these people, the didnt care, claimed they couldnt make their cats stay in their yard.

Ive warned these people, they dont care, think Im joking.

Tonight Im setting traps, and when I catch their cats, Im going to skin them and throw them on the grill, I will leave their roasted cats on their front porch for them to feed their families.

I like cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh get over it, for god's sake. :rolleyes: A few little kitty paw prints aren't going to kill you. You have to clean out squirrel, bird and rabbit poo anyway, so what's the big deal about cat poo?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am so thankful that my neighbors aren't these winchy types who always have to be #####ing about something. And I'm pretty sure they're thankful for me, too.

Jigglepuff

Chin Jiggla!
There is no need for me to be cleaning cat poo out of my gardens, or to be finding little kitty prints on my truck every morning.

Here is the deal. Ive talked to these people, the didnt care, claimed they couldnt make their cats stay in their yard.

Tonight Im setting traps, and when I catch their cats, Im going to skin them and throw them on the grill, I will leave their roasted cats on their front porch for them to feed their families.

:drool:

4d2008

we have 4 cats... they are very smart and stay on our back patio... never touching the "ground" just stay on the cement area... It IS possible to train a cat... just saying :coffee:

happy hunting :yay:

:killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
Oh get over it, for god's sake. :rolleyes: A few little kitty paw prints aren't going to kill you. You have to clean out squirrel, bird and rabbit poo anyway, so what's the big deal about cat poo?
heres how I see it.
I dont like seeing the scratches on my car and truck hoods.
I dont like smelling cat pee and crap when I walk out my front door.

What I dont mind is getting rid of stray cats, they carry desease and are destructive.
If people cant be responsible owners, then I see nothing wrong with assisting them in that.

Last edited:

KVF323

we have 4 cats... they are very smart and stay on our back patio... never touching the "ground" just stay on the cement area... It IS possible to train a cat... just saying :coffee:

happy hunting :yay:
that is true, our babies are trained not to leave the concrete patio, they will sit right at the very edge of the patio, and sometimes chew on the grass, but they know their paws arent allowed to leave the cement :yay:

nomoney

I am so thankful that my neighbors aren't these winchy types who always have to be #####ing about something. And I'm pretty sure they're thankful for me, too.

:nono: I am not a hard neighbor to get along with, I have only had to beyotch at a neighbor once and that was over their stupid cat as well. Footprints on my brand new car - with the scratches from their nails to match. Cat crap on my sidewalk, even cat piss ON my car. I don't let my dogs come crap in anyones yard or climb all over their vehicles, or dig up anyones mulch - I would like the same respect for my property/belongings.

bcp

In My Opinion
:nono: I am not a hard neighbor to get along with, I have only had to beyotch at a neighbor once and that was over their stupid cat as well. Footprints on my brand new car - with the scratches from their nails to match. Cat crap on my sidewalk, even cat piss ON my car. I don't let my dogs come crap in anyones yard or climb all over their vehicles, or dig up anyones mulch - I would like the same respect for my property/belongings.
and then they look at you like you are being the ignorant one.

If it didnt leave such a mess for me to clean up I would just kill the damn pests with my shotgun. Sorry about your pet, but if you really cared you would have kept it in the yard.. Know what I mean?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If it didnt leave such a mess for me to clean up I would just kill the damn pests with my shotgun. Sorry about your pet, but if you really cared you would have kept it in the yard.. Know what I mean?

Unless you go to the range and practice frequently, you probably won't hit the cat anyway. But it would be kind of funny if the cat was laying on your car and you tried to shoot at it. :lol:

My neighbors have never said anything about my cats bothering them. If they did, I'd figure something out. However, their dogs get loose and run through my yard all the time, and I don't care one bit about it. The one little bastard dug up my flowers, but he's no worse than the squirrels eating my bulbs, and I don't get all kirked out about them. So :shrug:

CrashTest

Cats have been running around loose on this earth for almost 10,000 years. Let me know if you find a place without cats running around.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I would be annoyed at scratches on my car..but for the most part roaming pets don't bug me a bit. All my kitties are indoor only..because it's safer for em..but if a kitty likes to keep the moles and mice away from my house..and I have to trade that for a little cat poop..im good with that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would be annoyed at scratches on my car..but for the most part roaming pets don't bug me a bit. All my kitties are indoor only..because it's safer for em..but if a kitty likes to keep the moles and mice away from my house..and I have to trade that for a little cat poop..im good with that.

Look, a practical person! :yay:

CrashTest

My cat lives on moles this time of year. Vet says live prey is good for her.