tax accountant- recommendations???

highnote

Anyone have a good tax accountant in St Marys they can recommend?

Must be:
1. Not incredibly expensive
2. Able to handle personal AND small business
3. Thorough and knowledgeable

P

playerhater

Anyone have a good tax accountant in St Marys they can recommend?

Must be:
1. Not incredibly expensive
2. Able to handle personal AND small business
3. Thorough and knowledgeable

A trusted friend of mine gave me this person. Donna Hill she moved her office which is now located at 2670 Crain Hwy suite 105 the number is 301-396-4817My friend said when her brother went to H&R or some tax place out in town, he wanted a second opion. When he went to this lady he got 700.00 more back on his return.

Woodyspda

when stating that a particular preparer got more or less for someone, you really should say WHY. Was the individual wanting to deduct something that maybe they shouldn't have and the first preparer was only doing their job. or did they miss something due to lack of knowledge?

There are plenty of preparers who can get you a $4000 return.... not all of them are legal.

Woodyspda

On that note.... if you are looking for someone a bit closer:

Bookkeeping by Blanche.....ask for Jenn the office manager. 301-862-1999

P

playerhater

when stating that a particular preparer got more or less for someone, you really should say WHY. Was the individual wanting to deduct something that maybe they shouldn't have and the first preparer was only doing their job. or did they miss something due to lack of knowledge?

There are plenty of preparers who can get you a $4000 return.... not all of them are legal.

Well could not tell you why or how, I was just assuming she did a better job when my friend told me that comment, my friend is an honest person and I don't think no dishonesty on the preparers part at all. I took it as just better. No details, sorry.

BBB (Bookeeping bye Blanche) (Jenn) is good also, had them for business purpose before.

4ps

Michael Guy...Right over the Solomon's Bridge, turn left and it's in a little house on the left.

4ps

(directly over the Solomon's bridge) then turn left at the light toward Target, it's a little white house on the left.

I use Chris McCready over the bridge in Solomons, about 200 yards north of Solomons VFD.

He does my personal and business taxes and has for years...never an issue and quick to answer any questions you might have.

highnote

Julia Forbes in Mechanicsville. She's excellent and tells it as it is. Her # is 301-884-0534.

What are her rates like? Ballpark idea?
Also, is she someone who helps you get the maximum (legal) deductions? I missed a lot of deductions in past years, and want someone who will leave no stone unturned to find my maximum allowable deductions.