St. Mary's Motors

tiltedangel

have dealt with them a couple times..but the one time i dealt with Al Gardner it was a complete nightmare and still is years later..will never deal with them again.

Tomboy38

Still new at this

I am still trying to figure out how to work this chat thing. But back to the topic Al Gardiner owns it or at least runs it. Bought car there and was not inspected am having all kinds of trouble trying to get them to fix it.

BlueBird

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a car from St Mary's Motor's. They have established an outstanding reputation built upon trust and integrity and they'll stand by their commitment in a way which is not commonly seen in today's retail markets.

Furthermore, Al Gardiner is a leader in the community and display's traits commonly found in our founding father's. A Patriot, An American and a person who up hold's the highest moral character possible. He is a man any father would gladly call his son if he were only capable of producing such an offspring.

BlueBird

have dealt with them a couple times..but the one time i dealt with Al Gardner it was a complete nightmare and still is years later..will never deal with them again.

Clearly the Al Gardiner you dealt with is no Al Gardiner at all. Indeed the Al Gardiner you reference is an imposter.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I wouldn't hesitate to buy a car from St Mary's Motor's. They have established an outstanding reputation built upon trust and integrity and they'll stand by their commitment in a way which is not commonly seen in today's retail markets.

Furthermore, Al Gardiner is a leader in the community and display's traits commonly found in our founding father's. A Patriot, An American and a person who up hold's the highest moral character possible. He is a man any father would gladly call his son if he were only capable of producing such an offspring.

:howdy: Al

dave1959

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha lmao...hahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha stil lmao...hahahahahahahah.....

JoeMac

I bought a truck from them around ten years ago and didn't have any trouble out of it or them. I did not finance through them though, so that may be the difference.

Noc1ue4me

I bought a truck from them around ten years ago and didn't have any trouble out of it or them. I did not finance through them though, so that may be the difference.

Bought a vehicle earlier in 2010-- they supposedly fixed the liking antifreeze twice -- however, I still have small spots as of today each morning -- when the other vehicle we were gonna purchase had issues -- we chose this one and spend over a week getting the paperwork straight and the deposit was changed along with the price -- Al isn't the kindest person to work with -- yes he is a business man, however, IMO he is not to be trusted.

tiltedangel

Clearly the Al Gardiner you dealt with is no Al Gardiner at all. Indeed the Al Gardiner you reference is an imposter.

You are either Al himself...or someone poisoned by him. The Al i dealt with is a real snake and a liar. The other vehicles i purchase i did not go through Al and did nt have a problem. To each their own.

tiltedangel

ooooh boy! this is the biggest bunch of BS i have ever read! He must pay you for something:whistle:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm
I have never used St. Mary's Motor but I have bought a used car before and was told it passed inspection. I bought the car and took it to my brother to have a look at it (should of had him do it first). He found something wrong that would of caused it to fail inspection.

I went to the mechanic shop that passed it and they said it wasnt their problem it was the dealers. I went to the dealership and they said it wasnt their problem it was the mechanic. I told the dealer I didnt know whos problem it was but I would be calling the cops in a second and they would determine who was going to fix it. The dealership paid for the bad part to be fixed and I never had a problem again. I will never do business with that dealership again. Bad customer service.

BernieP

Resident PIA
ooooh boy! this is the biggest bunch of BS i have ever read! He must pay you for something:whistle:

If my experience with the then Aldridge Ford is any indication you are going to get a small number of people who absolutely love them and the rest of the opinion will range from moderately to violently unhappy.

The answer is who you are. If you are a friend, or the friend of a friend, you got the deal and generally are taken care of. If not, well just beware. I'd say most of the problems come in simply because of lazy or sloppy work. Things get misplaced and it becomes easier to deny then to rectify the situation.
First the "deal" you got turns out to be not so much of a deal when you sort through the misdirectoin in the paper work.
Second one of the features of the car was never delivered - it turns out it did have that feature but the dealer cou;dn't locate the remote so they claimed that it didn't. Minor inconvience but I'm sure if we were a good friend the attention to details would have been better, as would the price quoted.