Clean It On Up trash disposal????????

SG_Player1974

Got a flyer in my mailbox for Clean It On Up curbside trash service yesterday. They claim to do curbside trash pick-up twice per week for $20/month with NO contract. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have any experience with this company?
They seem to be out of Clinton.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Got a flyer in my mailbox for Clean It On Up curbside trash service yesterday. They claim to do curbside trash pick-up twice per week for $20/month with NO contract. Seems too good to be true. Anyone have any experience with this company?

No Contract = take the money and run!!! :dye:

qbee

WONDERFUL! Been doing business with them since before Christmas... They come down my fairly LONG driveway, pick up trash from their supplied dumpsters... Ill give someone $20 a month anyday to get rid of my hassle with trash :)

P

playerhater

I saw their business card once that same price was on the card, who needs a contract for trash anyway. I still have New Vision paid up till June, wonder if there showing up today, the other thread last week was hinting them going out of business.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

playerhater

WONDERFUL! Been doing business with them since before Christmas... They come down my fairly LONG driveway, pick up trash from their supplied dumpsters... Ill give someone $20 a month anyday to get rid of my hassle with trash :)

Do you have their number, might have to call them just incase New Vision is going out of business.

SG_Player1974

How many dumpsters do they supply? Do they demand and/or supply cartons for recycling? Who do you pay? Just some ??? floating around in my head that I can now ask a current customer.

cpauley229

I went with clean it on up when new vision went out of business. they were wonderful for 4 months they just recently have started to slack off. maybe they don't have anymore customers in my neighborhood and want me off their route. it is cheap and was efficient, twice a week trash service but this morning I found they did not take all my trash and they left a mess all over my driveway. At least they answer the phone when you call to complain.

FED_UP

Do you have their number, might have to call them just incase New Vision is going out of business.

Do the search thing on the thread for New Vision if you want to hear more about them, I remember one of them talked about NV partnered up with SDI. with SDI mainly taking over. A neighbor one time mentioned someone was charging cheap for 2 times a week service, well they got in over there head I am guessing and probably were losing money, so he gets a note saying that they will no longer offer 20 a month for twice a week service making it only one time a week with the option to pay more for twice a week. I wonder if that is happening with Clean It Up.

Last edited:

somdsilverado

I saw this "trash" company today picking my neighbors garbage and that company needs to be shut down! They have a truck like a rental truck going from house to house picking up trash and putting it right in the back with the door rolled up and just throwing and piling all the trash in there till it's full. How nasty is that, all the leaking trash just sitting in the back of a rental truck. Is that leagal?

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I saw this "trash" company today picking my neighbors garbage and that company needs to be shut down! They have a truck like a rental truck going from house to house picking up trash and putting it right in the back with the door rolled up and just throwing and piling all the trash in there till it's full. How nasty is that, all the leaking trash just sitting in the back of a rental truck. Is that leagal?

:shrug:.... I saw them the other day and they had a real trash truck

I didnt see anything wrong with what they did .... the truck looked nice.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Not sure what would be illegal about it unless they are breaking something regulated by OSHA ( or MOSHA). I take my trash and my MIL sometimes to the dump in my truck.

foodforthought

I have used them for quite a few months now-and yes I must agree it is odd when they do pick up with the box truck, but they also have regular trash trucks....as just starting a business maybe this is an issue for them to have all "trash trucks". I haven't had any issues-always show up-good price-good customer service, beats me driving to the dump. I will continue to use their services....

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
They are okay until the make a mistake and run over the mailbox you built. Haven't seen them since. Bastards.....