Arrests made in Pricipals murder

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
You've got to admit the kid (man) had a strike or two against him from the word go, mom seems to have the IQ of a cucumber.

If you are a DEE :crazy:
And you happen to marry a DEE :dork:

Then your kids will be
DEE DEE DEE... :shortbus:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
O nice so the 3 boys were just in "southern Maryland" at a retreat here recently.

TurboK9

O nice so the 3 boys were just in "southern Maryland" at a retreat here recently.

Yep. I'm also a wee disturbed that apparently, a 42 YO principal had aims to do an 18 YO black kid in the butt. Nobody seems to be questioning that though.... I personally, find the prospect a little bothersome. Not much difference between 16 and 18, and some of his students are likely 18 - 19. Hmmm.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Relatives of two of the suspects said Tuesday that the teens weren't guilty. "It's all fictitious," said Michael Lancaster, Sharif Lancaster's father.

A woman who identified herself as Alante Saunders's mother but declined to give her name said after the hearing that he didn't kill anyone. "It's my son," she said.

I'm sure this is the reason for the problem to begin with.. I bet ALL the charges they EVER had against them were ficticious.. they never did ANY of it.

After all, it's her SON!!