Thank you

Venn

To the american people who didn't send back their Census mail. Now they have to hire about 500,000 people to go out and knock on doors and collect the information that is needed. My wife is doing major overtime, now one car will be paid off this month! :yahoo:

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
To the american people who didn't send back their Census mail. Now they have to hire about 500,000 people to go out and knock on doors and collect the information that is needed. My wife is doing major overtime, now one car will be paid off this month! :yahoo:

YOUR WELCOME :yahoo:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
To the american people who didn't send back their Census mail.

Are you sure about that? I sent mine back completed two days after receiving it. A few weeks later I rec'd a notice in the mail (with another form) with comments that I hadn't yet completed it and sent it in.

N

navywife1984

I also sent my form back in immediately upon receipt and a couple of weeks later received a second form. I tried calling the Census Bureau and after holding on for 20 minutes gave up and could not find a way to email them to inquire about this. Hopefully, no one will come knocking on my door saying I didn't fill out my census when I know that I definitely did and mailed it back right away.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I also sent my form back in immediately upon receipt and a couple of weeks later received a second form. I tried calling the Census Bureau and after holding on for 20 minutes gave up and could not find a way to email them to inquire about this. Hopefully, no one will come knocking on my door saying I didn't fill out my census when I know that I definitely did and mailed it back right away.

We filled ours out immediately and got the letter, but not another form. What a screwed up agency.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
We filled ours out immediately and got the letter, but not another form. What a screwed up agency.

The funny thing is I some friends (husband and wife) who retired from the Census Bureau. Guess what? They didn't get a Census Form!:killingme

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...

Same here, don't knock on my door because I won't answer a second time. What a waste of money and time that was for a second mailing.

:coffee: