Verizon landline

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The service area for phone number (301) 863-#### is currently experiencing a known outage, and repairs are underway. You do not need to submit a repair request for this outage. Estimated time for this service to be restored is 5/8/2010 at 09:00 a.m.

Grrr.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The service area for phone number (301) 863-#### is currently experiencing a known outage, and repairs are underway. You do not need to submit a repair request for this outage. Estimated time for this service to be restored is 5/8/2010 at 09:00 a.m.

Grrr.

It would be nice if they were installing Fios in your hood, but we know that's not the case.:ohwell:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I have majic Jack, its not the best but for 20 bucks a yr it works. No more 90.00 bills from Verizon.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
No landline for me, either. I rely totally now on my Ouija Board to communicate with everyone, especially the dead. :yay:

DEEKAYPEE8569

I no longer have a land line.

I wanted to get rid of mine too, but my Dad told me in no uncertain terms, when I call your house, I expect you to answer. So I said, 'but I have my cell with me almost ALL the time. The word 'almost' was enough to get Dad going again. So, I pay Verizon for a cell AND a land line. /:-\

P

playerhater

I wanted to get rid of mine too, but my Dad told me in no uncertain terms, when I call your house, I expect you to answer. So I said, 'but I have my cell with me almost ALL the time. The word 'almost' was enough to get Dad going again. So, I pay Verizon for a cell AND a land line. /:-\

Is your dad paying your bill and aren't you old enough I assume to make that decision yourself?

Been thinking about getting rid of my lan line aslo, heck there are 3 cell phones in the house. I will at least get rid of the caller ID for now, starting to think its really not worth having. Hmmm just went on line, can't even get rid of caller ID, its in my so called BUNDLE plan, something to always lock you in, I am getting rid of the lan line sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator: