nail salon

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
does anyone know of a good place to get your nails done at in st.marys county because i went to hollywood nails and i really couldnt understand that guy that did it.

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
I use the place next to Best Buy. Never had more than a 5 minute wait and I love the work they do. I think it is called Spa 1. If you want american speaking go to Creative Touch in L-Town. Darlene does most of the work by hand. But I found mine to chip and lift within a week and she charges a little more because it is done by hand.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Were you displeased with the work? If you're looking for an English speaking person, try a salon; not a nail shop.

yes i was very displeased with it i had to repeat my self 4 times then he said "OK OK i fix you" i was trying to explain that i DID NOT WANT my nails rounded and what does he do he starts to round them. its not that i want a english speaking person i just want someone who can understand it and doesnt have to ask for his friend to come over and translate because that is what happend.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I use the place next to Best Buy. Never had more than a 5 minute wait and I love the work they do. I think it is called Spa 1. If you want american speaking go to Creative Touch in L-Town. Darlene does most of the work by hand. But I found mine to chip and lift within a week and she charges a little more because it is done by hand.

how much does spa 1 charge? never went there is it about the normal rate.

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
how much does spa 1 charge? never went there is it about the normal rate.

I average about $20 for a fill. I get acrylic. But I also only get the tips painted so they charge a little more for that too.

Not the best picture but you get the idea.

Attachments

• IMG00083.jpg
    IMG00083.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 144

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
yes i was very displeased with it i had to repeat my self 4 times then he said "OK OK i fix you" i was trying to explain that i DID NOT WANT my nails rounded and what does he do he starts to round them. its not that i want a english speaking person i just want someone who can understand it and doesnt have to ask for his friend to come over and translate because that is what happend.

Why wouldn't you want your nail rounded? Square nails just SCREAM FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexy_pants

I thought i read in the paper that Creative Touch had moved? They are in a smaller place now than before and further up the road.

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
Yes, it is past the Mr. Tire in L-town... they just do nails and massages from what I was told. It has been a while since I have been there.

kalmd

I stopped getting gels a few months ago, but when I did I always went to Diamond Nails in California (near the Belk). They always did a great job. I went last weekend to the new place in Charlotte Hall (can't remember the name, by the new True Value) and got a pedicure. They did a good job on my toes, but don't know how they are with acrylics or gels.

SShewbert

What love is all about
I got a lady that does mine from her home. She charges $20. If you want her number I can pm you it.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I stopped getting gels a few months ago, but when I did I always went to Diamond Nails in California (near the Belk). They always did a great job. I went last weekend to the new place in Charlotte Hall (can't remember the name, by the new True Value) and got a pedicure. They did a good job on my toes, but don't know how they are with acrylics or gels.

I love Diamond Nails in Wildewood. They do excellent work.

QueenB

It's not HaHa time....
i've been told she dont have a licence for doing massage only nails :coffee:

I have never used her for a massage. Just nails and havent been there in a while. So your guess is as good as mine as to whether or not she is licensed for massages