Obama sucks

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think all but the most in denial party hack diehards can agree that Obama's a tool and quite possibly the worst president ever, by just about any criteria.

Now let's talk about the Republicans.

This is their big chance. They could really sweep the House, Senate and White House - pretty much having for themselves what the Democrats have now. Unfortunately for them, I'm not really seeing them take advantage of the happy situation the Dems have handed them on a silver platter. Now's the time for them to come out swinging and really hammer it home that Leftist politics are bad for our country and liberals don't know what they're doing. But they're not.

So does this make them bigger tools than Beloved Leader, Nancy and Harry?

Yes, there are several Republicans who are striking while the iron is hot - Charles Lollar being one of them. But where's the RNC? Where are Boehner and McConnell? They should be out there raising all kinds of hell and hammering it home. But all I've heard from them is a bunch of namby pamby bullcrap. I hate to say it, but it's time for Mike Steele to go. And I was once a huge fan of his.

Lee Atwater would have had a field day with this stuff.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I think all but the most in denial party hack diehards can agree that Obama's a tool and quite possibly the worst president ever, by just about any criteria.

This is their big chance. They could really sweep the House, Senate and White House - pretty much having for themselves what the Democrats have now. Unfortunately for them, I'm not really seeing them take advantage of the happy situation the Dems have handed them on a silver platter. Now's the time for them to come out swinging and really hammer it home that Leftist politics are bad for our country and liberals don't know what they're doing. But they're not.

Yes, there are several Republicans who are striking while the iron is hot - Charles Lollar being one of them. But where's the RNC? Where are Boehner and McConnell? They should be out there raising all kinds of hell and hammering it home. But all I've heard from them is a bunch of namby pamby bullcrap. I hate to say it, but it's time for Mike Steele to go. And I was once a huge fan of his.

Is Lollare up against Bailey in the Primary??

If so, Bailey needs to bail, he doesn't have a chance in hell to defeat Hoyer. Lollar has a REAL good chance.. MAYBE someone in charge can offer him a job to entice him to drop out.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If so, Bailey needs to bail,

I agree. He's doesn't have a snowball's chance of beating Lollar in the primary, and he has to know it by now. He needs to bow out gracefully and support Lollar, and let him reap any funding that the RNC may be smart enough (ha) to send his way.

That's another thing that makes the Republicans retarded - this is a great opportunity for them to pick up a House seat in MD, something that doesn't come along very often and would make a strong statement. But you watch them blow it and ignore Lollar so that Steny keeps his throne.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
This is their big chance. They could really sweep the House, Senate and White House - pretty much having for themselves what the Democrats have now.
And then they begin acting as disconnected and greedy as the Dems are now. I thought splitting the power was supposed to be a good thing; checks and balances and all that.

MAYBE someone in charge can offer him a job to entice him to drop out.
Along the lines of what the republicans are calling to investigate the WH regarding Sestak for? Sounds like a plan!

Vince

I was also a Michael Steele fan and he turned out to be a big disappointment. Thought he was a real die hard conservative and he's just another wishy washy Rep/Dem like McCain.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
All Politics is local as Tip O'Neill use to say. You need to start at the county and state level to make the changes. School Boards, Board of Commissioners, state reps are all in the game. The Republicans have fielded lossers, not winners. Either the republicans need to come up with better candidates or third party does. I think one of the biggest problems with the Republican Party is they let the Demorats label them religious right. I think the Tea Party is changing that and I actually think the tea party is more independent than republican. Weaking the power of both parties is probably the best thing of us.

Matthew

All Politics is local as Tip O'Neill use to say. You need to start at the county and state level to make the changes. School Boards, Board of Commissioners, state reps are all in the game. The Republicans have fielded lossers, not winners. Either the republicans need to come up with better candidates or third party does. I think one of the biggest problems with the Republican Party is they let the Demorats label them religious right. I think the Tea Party is changing that and I actually think the tea party is more independent than republican. Weaking the power of both parties is probably the best thing of us.

The problem as I see it, is that we have begun to regard both parties as comedy central, with neither showing as strong contenders, but to our detriment, we class rather as the lesser of two evils.
As I said in another post in so many words, how did we come to this ?
In JFK's Camelot, we sought the "best and the brightest", who gave us Vietnam and all the attendant consequences that came with the package.
RMN took us out of that war, but the paranoia that resulted gave us the famous malaise that JC spoke of but under him , we got the hostage crisis and hyperinflation that gave us RRR, who may have made it "morning again in America", but we are still living with all the ill results.
My point is that neither party has shown us anything more than that they are mirror images of each other. They have seem to forgotten that WE THE PEOPLE are the true bosses. Worse yet, WE THE PEOPLE have forgotten that.

Matthew

The problem as I see it, is that we have begun to regard both parties as comedy central, with neither showing as strong contenders, but to our detriment, we class rather as the lesser of two evils.
As I said in another post in so many words, how did we come to this ?
In JFK's Camelot, we sought the "best and the brightest", who gave us Vietnam and all the attendant consequences that came with the package.
RMN took us out of that war, but the paranoia that resulted gave us the famous malaise that JC spoke of but under him , we got the hostage crisis and hyperinflation that gave us RRR, who may have made it "morning again in America", but we are still living with all the ill results.
My point is that neither party has shown us anything more than that they are mirror images of each other. They have seem to forgotten that WE THE PEOPLE are the true bosses. Worse yet, WE THE PEOPLE have forgotten that.

Pete

Repete

Yea

Another in a long line of FAIL when it comes to GOP leadership.....and I use that term loosely. It is indicative of the core FAIL of the GOP for the last 6-10 years. The donks roll out an exceptional opportunity, they close their eyes, put their hands behind their backs and stretch their chins forward and dare you to take a poke and it goes unnoticed to those in control of the GOP or conservatives.

There should be posters in every donk congressional district with a picture of their congressman standing and clapping. Their should be a line of conservatives waiting their turn in the seat on every political show to froth at the mouth about the indignity. Yet nothing.

I am pissed at the GOP. There is something noble about the high road but when you have an opponent who has no quams being the most nasty vitriolic a-holes imaginable and you just sit and grin happy you are not being nasty, you are an idiot. It is sad when the donks are giving you every bullet you could ever need to throw them out and you chose to ignore and throw the empty gun at them instead while they take your country down.

McConnel, Boehner and Steele all need to go. They have failed epically for years now. The next fail is there are no firebrand conservatives stepping up.

Matthew

No matter how much the current "flavor of the day "sucks, we the American people suck even more, for we keep electing clones.
To put it in vernacular, we are all Dan Snyders who have yet to come up with a winning formula, yet the solution(s) are right in front of us. We select the most attractive, most Hollywood appealing while neglecting the every day man/woman who scrabbles in the dirt as we do .
Politics is indeed local and a very good start.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Obligatory reminder.....

Attachments

• MISS ME GeorgeBushDrunk.jpg
    MISS ME GeorgeBushDrunk.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 75

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
No matter how much the current "flavor of the day "sucks, we the American people suck even more, for we keep electing clones.
To put it in vernacular, we are all Dan Snyders who have yet to come up with a winning formula, yet the solution(s) are right in front of us. We select the most attractive, most Hollywood appealing while neglecting the every day man/woman who scrabbles in the dirt as we do .
Politics is indeed local and a very good start.

I never believed Obama's B/S from day one, and I posted over, and over, and over my opposition of him as well as tons of information about his shady, corrupt friends and his suppression of personal information about himself and background. Change will truly come in 2012, and one note on Vrai post, we have a lot of Republicans that need the boot also and I'd like to see McCain on the pile and the Obamacare republican fence jumpers... :coffee:

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
I never believed Obama's B/S from day one, and I posted over, and over, and over my opposition of him as well as tons of information about his shady, corrupt friends and his suppression of personal information about himself and background. Change will truly come in 2012, and one note on Vrai post, we have a lot of Republicans that need the boot also and I'd like to see McCain on the pile and the Obamacare republican fence jumpers... :coffee:

I would like to see a serious third party. Flavors bad and more bad are not acceptable. I would love to see the federalist party come back but a bunch of wacko's have taken that. Go back and look at what the founding fathers set up and you would not see entitlement programs and corp. welfare. You would see defense and protecting trade as the two main themes. Push the entitlement stuff to the states. ie: free heathcare, move to DC. Abortion, go to the state that allows it. There is way to much stuff that is nationalized that should not be. Trade and Defense....period.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I would like to see a serious third party. Flavors bad and more bad are not acceptable. I would love to see the federalist party come back but a bunch of wacko's have taken that. Go back and look at what the founding fathers set up and you would not see entitlement programs and corp. welfare. You would see defense and protecting trade as the two main themes. Push the entitlement stuff to the states. ie: free heathcare, move to DC. Abortion, go to the state that allows it. There is way to much stuff that is nationalized that should not be. Trade and Defense....period.

This may be a strange concept but I'd like to see all parties abolished and states send whatever person they feel best represents them, the people! Government may become more effective if we eliminate the us against them mentality!

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
I posted over, and over, and over my opposition of him as well as tons of information about his shady, corrupt friends and his suppression of personal information about himself and background.

You LOST. What kind of organizer are you? It's time to move on. Start working on getting the local conservatives organized.....try to use real facts this time. Maybe that will work.

Attachments

• uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg
    uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Matthew

This may be a strange concept but I'd like to see all parties abolished and states send whatever person they feel best represents them, the people! Government may become more effective if we eliminate the us against them mentality!

My apologies to you, sir,and for anyone who took the courageous path and voted their hearts and minds against the Kenyan and his minions.
As much as I'd like to see things come the same route, it all boils down to $$$ and more $$$. After all, look what contributing did for BO by BP.
I welcome an end to parties and the best man winning, However when best is defined by Madison avenue and Rodeo Blvd., then what chance does every day man have ?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
All Politics is local as Tip O'Neill use to say. You need to start at the county and state level to make the changes. School Boards, Board of Commissioners, state reps are all in the game. .

Todd Morgan for County Commisioner!! :dye: