Help needed - Mail Merge - Excel to Word - Labels

W

wmsaunders

I am in need of someone with experience in MS Excel and MS Word to train myself and my assistant in performing a "mail merge" activity.

I need to produce address labels from a list for a mass mail marketing campaign.

Please PM me if you live in Southern Maryland and would be interested in meeting with myself and my assistant to provide training. I will pay an agreed upon, negotiable hourly rate for your services.

We could meet at my office during business hours.

BOP

I am in need of someone with experience in MS Excel and MS Word to train myself and my assistant in performing a "mail merge" activity.

I need to produce address labels from a list for a mass mail marketing campaign.

Please PM me if you live in Southern Maryland and would be interested in meeting with myself and my assistant to provide training. I will pay an agreed upon, negotiable hourly rate for your services.

Not gonna help you spam our mail boxes with unwanted snail mail. Hope no one else does either.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

No need for PM's & paid training --- this stuff is available online here: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/results.aspx?qu=mail+merge&sc=9

Good luck!

P

playerhater

Sounds like your better off finding a person that knows how to use Access Program to make it easier.

hotcoffee

Actually, if you go to the help menu.... go to the index or search tab and type in mail merge.... you will get specific instructions that will guide you right thru it....

I put in a pm but I can walk you through it with 2007 ..... no need to pay someone unless you want to give away your money...