Looking for Deck Builder??

chris82

Looking for a deck builder in calvert. I need to get my footers poured and framing of my deck up. I would like to have someone set this part up for me and I will finish. I am finding time to be a real problem. Please contact me here if intersted. Thanks,

Chris

4ps

My brother-in-law David Pucciarella Fidelity Contractors 410-808-2026 GREAT work and lives in St. Leonard.

4ps

David and son are in our basement right now doing an amazing job at framing. If you want to call him on his cell..this would be a good time. 410-808-2026.
AWESOME work, fair prices and local. He has tons of photos of work he did for his own house, and he helped build a huge workshop with two stories at our old house in Huntingtown.

bulldog

David and son are in our basement right now doing an amazing job at framing. If you want to call him on his cell..this would be a good time. 410-808-2026.
AWESOME work, fair prices and local. He has tons of photos of work he did for his own house, and he helped build a huge workshop with two stories at our old house in Huntingtown.

Hmmm, wonder if he would build me a 12 X 16 shed on my place? Please go ask. I'll wait. :tap:

4ps

He headed off to pick up his truck. He and his son are partners.. His cell number is 410-808-2026.
Drive to 215 South Branch Court in Huntingtown and look at the awesome workshop on the property that he built ..

4ps

I just called him. He said sheds that size are easy to get at Lowes a bit cheaper than you could get the materials. Unless you really have something specific in mind...He's being honest.