T'storms - One Mo' time!

wch

Just went over Indian Head with a lot of damage I'll try to keep the scanner on as long as possible

OldHillcrestGuy

Im here at work watching channel 4 weather, Charles County is about to get nailed around the Bryantown area, but where the hell do they come up with some of the names of neighborhoods that they post that the storm is bearing down on, of the 7 or so hoods that they posted I may have heard of 1 maybe 2 of them. I know the area really well, been with the fire dept for over 15 years and these neighborhoods our in my first due, I dont get it.:shrug:

belvak

Happy Camper
:cds: Have wind, have lightening, have thunder!!! No rain just yet, but it can't be far! Really dark out!!!

R

remaxrealtor

Wind just started in great mills.....BLACK skies heading in!!!!

dgates80

Land of the lost
Looks like it is just about to Leonardtown now, with the worst heading towards Pax, though all of St. Marys and lower Calvert are going to get a blow in the next 30 - 60 minutes. Should be over fairly quickly though.

belvak

Happy Camper
We've got lots of rain now. Some wind, but not real bad. The lightening and thunder are picking up a bit, so I'm gonna sign off for a bit. Don't want a fried puter!! :howdy: I'll check in later! Hope everyone makes out okay!