Drinking water filter systems

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm fed up with dealing with the 5 gallon bottles from Deer Park. We were going to change our order from 5 bottles to 4 bottles and they told us the cost would be the same. We don't need 5 bottles anymore.

I think the best option is to install a drinking water filter system. Can anyone recommend a system? A simple filtration system or reverse osmosis? Something that will give us the best/cleanest drinking water while only having to replace the filters around every 6 months.

TIA

MadDogMarine

The best quality water filter system, bar none is the Berkey.
These things have been around for years. Don't need electric since based upon a
gravity feed system. Pour it in the top, comes out the bottom. The filter elements are impregnated with silver(kills bacteria and viruses) and last for years with occassional cleaning. These are used in many third world countries because you can pour in ditch water and it comes out purified. They also have adapter filters that will remove flouride from city water(also found in bottled water). I absolutely love the taste of this water.
Just do a google search for Berkey Water Purifiers. They have many different size models.

PsyOps

Pixelated
What's wrong with your water?

I'm on well water. I already installed a whole house carbon filter to get rid of the sulfur odor. I have to change that filter one a month. It's safe to drink, but drinking, minus the odor, is still nasty. So I want to install a water purifier.